This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Red is Overrated, Stupid, Annoying and just a weak Kid who does nothing! :)

#71xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 12:23:32 AM
kumorixLoveless posted...
Back in my days we use to give opinions. But now days is forcing your opinions on others.

I know right, people be throwing words at me saying thier facts SMh
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xyzlactic
#72RX02BansheePosted 9/19/2013 2:52:00 AM
Golurkcanfly posted...
Doctor_Spanky posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
Doctor_Spanky posted...
Now, now. You're just sore cuz Game Freak loves him best

Don't confuse the nostalgia-goggled community with Game Freak.

Game Freak put Red and Blue in 3 games. No other main-series PC has been in any other game. Game Freak <3's Red and Blue

First of all, Red counts as a Champion in the PWT. Blue also counts as a gym leader. Two of those three games where Gen 1 & 2. You have flawed logic.

And yet we never see him in the role of champion. GameFreak if they wanted could easily have him abdicate and not include him as a champion, yet they did, which means they favor him over the others.

And before you go "but we saw proof Red was a champion", we only see that proof in the post-game of Gold, to get to that point Gold is also a champion. Yet I don't see being featured. Red clearly did what every lead in the series does, abdicates from the role to continue their adventure, the reason he's shown as a champion in PWT while every other protagonist in the series isn't is because GF likes him the best.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
If a video game needs to sell more than a million copies to break even it has problems.
#73Luigi playerPosted 9/19/2013 2:58:40 AM
Every male protagonist after Red looks like crap, Red also started it all.

'nuff said.

And I'm not even a "Red fanboy" or anything like that. But obvious stuff is obvious.
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#74aaron1111Posted 9/19/2013 3:05:01 AM
Depends on which Red You are talking about.

The Main Canon Red is You. So You're kinda talking **** about yourself. And whatever You did is how well You did.

Ash Ketchum just keeps going. Don't really count the anime as canon.

Same with the manga. Both are so different from the canon universe. So You need to specify which Red.

Silver for example is an awesome guy in the manga but a douche in the games.

All characters have different counterparts. So You should point out whatYou mean. But it seemed like You mean the main Red....Which is Yourself ;)
#751998_zPosted 9/19/2013 4:34:20 AM
Red is overrated, yes.
---
Official Nozomi and Trumpeter of the SMT4 board.
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight
#76ThunderPotatoPosted 9/19/2013 6:59:31 PM
You can tell someone rustled TC's jimmies earlier.
---
Graphics matter until PC is brought up.
#77xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 9:27:39 PM
Luigi player posted...
Every male protagonist after Red looks like crap, Red also started it all.

'nuff said.

And I'm not even a "Red fanboy" or anything like that. But obvious stuff is obvious.

But reds outfit is the most ugliest one to date. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that hideous Walmart outfit red wears.
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xyzlactic
#78MienchisePosted 9/21/2013 10:26:07 PM
Red is Red. He doesn't need legendaries, or need to save the world, and he doesn't even need to speak. The bond between him and his Pokemon are so strong he just gives them a look and they know what to do. Team rocket and all the other teams blast off at the mere sight of him.
---
Pokemon White: 3612-0902-4137 (David).
3DS FC: 1306-5494-8828 (Doomsday).
#79Hvv0l24n9Posted 9/22/2013 12:31:06 AM
What a bump.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#80Hanon623Posted 9/22/2013 12:42:39 AM
Reds bond with his pokemon is also questionable. Aside from his main 6 and allegedly espeon, he never uses or seems to care about his other pokemon. Even with his favorite pokemon he's perfectly fine lending trading them off to others for extended periods of time. After losing one battle he loses faith in his pokemon and gives up on beating deoxys. Compared to the other mains his relationship wasn't the worst (Lack of faith was the focus in both Gold and Ruby's characters) but he's still nothing special in that regard either.