This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So the black 2 board isn`t active.. I need help

#1WTFNightmarePosted 9/17/2013 5:41:32 AM
What is a good team.. so far I have Oshawott and Riolu. I also want Sandile and Zorua for sure. So those 4 are prob on my team 100 percent. Who should the other 2 be... I need a fire or electricity maybe a dragon.. also no haxorus.
---
I'll Teach You Fear
#2PrettyTonyTigerPosted 9/17/2013 5:44:09 AM
Find a Litwick for fire!!
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 16!!!
#3Skull_proPosted 9/17/2013 5:45:00 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
What is a good team.. so far I have Oshawott and Riolu. I also want Sandile and Zorua for sure. So those 4 are prob on my team 100 percent. Who should the other 2 be... I need a fire or electricity maybe a dragon.. also no haxorus.

Drudiggon is very good in game imo.
---
Arguing with TC is like playing chess with a pigeon: The pigeon craps on the table, knocks over your king, and flies away, declaring victory.
#4WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 5:47:32 AM
Skull_pro posted...
WTFNightmare posted...

Drudiggon is very good in game imo.

When do you get that.. also should I maybe get a altaria to cover dragon plus fly.. or maybe a arcanine which could use fire electric and even outrage... so many choices...
---
I'll Teach You Fear
#5WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 5:50:12 AM
PrettyTonyTiger posted...

when can i find one like how early.
---
I'll Teach You Fear
#6PrettyTonyTigerPosted 9/17/2013 5:54:27 AM
WTFNightmare posted...
PrettyTonyTiger posted...

when can i find one like how early.

It's right above Mistralton (home to Skyla, love of my life!!) Though I don't recall exactly how early in game that is. Neat ghost/fire typing and chandelure has awesome sp.attack!!
---
#7PrettyTonyTigerPosted 9/17/2013 5:56:34 AM
I mean to say it's in Celestial Tower, which is right above Mistralton City at route 7!
---
#8usdmike181Posted 9/17/2013 6:08:10 AM
Litwick is in the Strange house/celestial tower around level 30ish.

You'll get a whole range of answers of viable teams, but really it comes down to sticking with pokemon that you like (for the main game at least). Some decent pokemon of note:

Mareep - Flocessy Ranch
Magby - Virabank complex
Magnemite - Virabank complex
Eevee - Can be caught in Castelia City
Volcarona - Relic Passage
Sandshrew - Desert Resort
Drilbur - any cave (in a dust cloud)
Litwick (mentioned above)
Sandile - Desert Resort
Darumaka - Desert Resort

These are just some of the pokemon that I have used in B/W B2/W2 (early game). I highly recommend keeping a team of 6 pokemon with you and phasing in some of these as they become available. Also, some pokemon are useful for certain gyms (I like using koffing early on but don't usually stick with him). Really just try to keep a variety of types with you (that you like) and train specific pokemon for certain challenges if you find trouble along the way.
---
3DS friend code Ajax: 2595-0429-7348