This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I was gonna get Xerneas

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I was gonna get Xerneas
2 years ago#1
But I'm breaking up with my gf on monday and she's obsessed with deer, if i see that pokemon it will die.....getting Y
2 years ago#2
You sound classy.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
2 years ago#3
Blue deer is delicious treat for your gf
2 years ago#4
I broke up with my girlfriend once.

My friend made a nice meal for me that night.

Then I burst into tears because she USED TO EAT FOOD.
2 years ago#5
I am but its been a bad couple weeks ;_; and now I'm scarred of a mamal, Ik this sounds like one of those weird try to get attention for a fake story topics but its really more of an I'm frustrated so im gonna make a stupid topic on a website about something that vaguely has to do with the topic of the board just because its being affected by the situation topic.
2 years ago#6
RotomGuy3 posted...

When all I had read was up to this point, I fully expected a much darker ending.
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
2 years ago#7
the_doctor1013 posted...
I am but its been a bad couple weeks ;_; and now I'm scarred of a mamal, Ik this sounds like one of those weird try to get attention for a fake story topics but its really more of an I'm frustrated so im gonna make a stupid topic on a website about something that vaguely has to do with the topic of the board just because its being affected by the situation topic.

Both sound very plausible, I won't call you a liar.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
2 years ago#8
RotomGuy3 posted...

Then I burst into tears because she USED TO EAT FOOD.

LMAO fair enough but she actually does have a small obsession with the animal, its killed this poke for me not gonna lie >.<
2 years ago#9
CalciferJenkins posted...
the_doctor1013 posted...

Both sound very plausible, I won't call you a liar.

Fair enough I thank you. on the brightside this game comes out right before my bday so I guess I'll just be using alcohol(not really that leads to problems), lifting and pokemon to cope. and friends I havent seen them in awhile, and they actually like pokemon unlike a certain stuck up arogant emo chick that I will refraim from naming since people dont know my life nor her name anyway....
2 years ago#10
et X and use the deer as leverage until that ***** gives you back your hoodie.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I was gonna get Xerneas

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived