This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I was gonna get Xerneas

#1the_doctor1013Posted 9/17/2013 8:51:57 AM
But I'm breaking up with my gf on monday and she's obsessed with deer, if i see that pokemon it will die.....getting Y
#2CalciferJenkinsPosted 9/17/2013 8:52:59 AM
You sound classy.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#3Hachimitsu83Posted 9/17/2013 8:53:49 AM
Blue deer is delicious treat for your gf
#4RotomGuy3Posted 9/17/2013 8:54:36 AM
I broke up with my girlfriend once.

My friend made a nice meal for me that night.

Then I burst into tears because she USED TO EAT FOOD.
#5the_doctor1013(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 8:55:02 AM
I am but its been a bad couple weeks ;_; and now I'm scarred of a mamal, Ik this sounds like one of those weird try to get attention for a fake story topics but its really more of an I'm frustrated so im gonna make a stupid topic on a website about something that vaguely has to do with the topic of the board just because its being affected by the situation topic.
#6kaiser ryuPosted 9/17/2013 8:56:39 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...

When all I had read was up to this point, I fully expected a much darker ending.
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
#7CalciferJenkinsPosted 9/17/2013 8:56:49 AM
the_doctor1013 posted...
I am but its been a bad couple weeks ;_; and now I'm scarred of a mamal, Ik this sounds like one of those weird try to get attention for a fake story topics but its really more of an I'm frustrated so im gonna make a stupid topic on a website about something that vaguely has to do with the topic of the board just because its being affected by the situation topic.

Both sound very plausible, I won't call you a liar.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#8the_doctor1013(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 8:56:54 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...

Then I burst into tears because she USED TO EAT FOOD.

LMAO fair enough but she actually does have a small obsession with the animal, its killed this poke for me not gonna lie >.<
#9the_doctor1013(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 9:00:09 AM
CalciferJenkins posted...
the_doctor1013 posted...

Both sound very plausible, I won't call you a liar.

Fair enough I thank you. on the brightside this game comes out right before my bday so I guess I'll just be using alcohol(not really that leads to problems), lifting and pokemon to cope. and friends I havent seen them in awhile, and they actually like pokemon unlike a certain stuck up arogant emo chick that I will refraim from naming since people dont know my life nor her name anyway....
#10javel34Posted 9/17/2013 9:00:29 AM
et X and use the deer as leverage until that ***** gives you back your hoodie.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?