This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I was gonna get Xerneas

#11the_doctor1013(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 9:01:49 AM
javel34 posted...
et X and use the deer as leverage until that ***** gives you back your hoodie.

lol the hoodies safe i subtelly got that back, the swimsuits gonna be the next thing I need back >_<
#12ISECreamPosted 9/17/2013 9:04:27 AM
Sorry for your relationship, she sounds very horrible. That's why being single has the best benefits (in my opinion) because women are so hard to understand lol. Nothing but me and my bros.
#13SgtCashmerePosted 9/17/2013 9:05:04 AM
the_doctor1013 posted...
But I'm breaking up with my gf on monday and she's obsessed with deer, if i see that pokemon it will die.....getting Y

Weak. How dare you let your feelings for your ex-girlfriend - no, ANY feelings whatsoever - affect what's really important in life, i.e. Pokemon!

But in all seriousness, sorry about the breakup dude.
#14Hachimitsu83Posted 9/17/2013 9:18:27 AM
Can you tell me more about that women

Dont blame her cuz it also your fault you being dump.

Arceus hate you.
#15DrDon_ChiPosted 9/17/2013 9:24:35 AM
There is a guy sorta like you on the gta 5 board saying his girlfriend pre ordered the game looked up that it was offensive towards women and HE claims she is making him cancel it ..moral of the story this guy doesn't have a girlfriend and either do u ^.^
---
COME TO RUSSIA SUSHI. IT GOOD!!-DRRR!
3DS Friend Code Pokemon Black Version 2: 0018 - 0544 - 4302
#16SOAD5657Posted 9/17/2013 9:28:26 AM
Drake the type of ***** to get Pokemon Y because he doesn't want to be reminded of his eX.

Sorry, not trying to poke fun at your situation. I just wanted to use that meme.
---
GET a load of THIS!!!!!
#17Hachimitsu83Posted 9/17/2013 9:35:04 AM
DrDon_Chi posted...
There is a guy sorta like you on the gta 5 board saying his girlfriend pre ordered the game looked up that it was offensive towards women and HE claims she is making him cancel it ..moral of the story this guy doesn't have a girlfriend and either do u ^.^

And yea, Its mostly guy fault for being such an a******.

Sorry if it sounds like a jerk but its true.
#18the_doctor1013(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 9:42:28 AM
I'm not saying that it isnt 100% her fault I'm sure theres a lot I could have done better but she's pulled a lot of sh** the past 8months that I had to deal with either to help her or just because I was too much of a pansy to end it then(not gonna say what because I feel that despite how unnecessary this post already is theres no need to go that far into it). thanks for the condolences haha and hand to god I didnt even look at the gta board
#19Shodan03Posted 9/17/2013 10:08:11 AM(edited)
Why cant you just get what u were ganna get and put it into storage until you are over it

its not like you will really use the legendary anyway.. well least I never seem to use them lol
#20the_doctor1013(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 10:11:07 AM
Shodan03 posted...
Why cant you just get what u were ganna get and put it into storage until you are over it

Because I legit think I may be scarred of the entire mamal by the end of this >_> I know that sounds rediculous but she lives in a really foresty area and whenever she sees a deer she does that weird girl thing that they all do whenever they see a cute animal, you know the whole "awwwwwwoooohhhmygooooddddd" and then the further it goes the squeakier the voice. Its her favorite animal since dating I've bought her a deer lighter, and a belly ring, and theyre usually brought up by her at least once when whenever I see her(not because shes insane which she might be, but just because we usually end up seeing at least one). Its like when someone has a song ruined for them because of specific people...which will also happen >_< f'in a