This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will these games

#1NewAgeDoomPosted 9/17/2013 9:08:25 AM
Have their own version of Rattata/Zigzagoon/Bidoof (i.e. Small mammal that appears in swarms)?

I hope not, because honestly, I got sick of the whole "Nothing good early in game, so you'll just be overlevelling your starter" that Black and White 2 busted us out of
---
PSN Handle: NewAgeDoom
#2OfficialAce-KunPosted 9/17/2013 9:09:02 AM
Probably
---
MAKANSAPPALAPPAKA!! - Piccolo, DBZ Kai Abridged
#3javel34Posted 9/17/2013 9:09:12 AM
I think Bunnelby will be it, but they show Panchum pretty early....just doesn't give off the early mammal vibe imo.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#4fallenKlNGPosted 9/17/2013 9:11:53 AM(edited)
NewAgeDoom posted...
I hope not, because honestly, I got sick of the whole "Nothing good early in game, so you'll just be overlevelling your starter" that Black and White 2 busted us out of

I'm confused about what you mean by this. Are you saying Black 2 and White 2 DID have good Pokemon early in the game so you don't have to over-level your starter, and for some reason you didn't like that? And how does this relate to the rodent Pokemon you mentioned? Sorry for the confusion.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2449-4639-6561
#5NewAgeDoom(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 9:11:22 AM
javel34 posted...
I think Bunnelby will be it, but they show Panchum pretty early....just doesn't give off the early mammal vibe imo.

If I can't get Riolu or Zorua early, I really hope Pancham is early. FIGHTING PANDA
---
#6ZeroRidleyPosted 9/17/2013 9:13:09 AM
i can't wait to have a full team consisting solely of the token useless rats from each gen.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3PNApA2.png
#7NewAgeDoom(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 9:13:54 AM
ZeroRidley posted...
i can't wait to have a full team consisting solely of the token useless rats from each gen.

notsureifseriousface. But honestly, that sounds like an interesting challenge run xD
---
#8evoxpiscesPosted 9/17/2013 9:15:57 AM
Of course the game starts you off with "bad" pokemon. If they gave you the best pokemon in the beginning there would be no progression and you would just end up using the first 6 pokemon you caught and then why bother catching and/or using any others?
---
3DS FC: 3609-1124-3955
#9NewAgeDoom(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 9:20:07 AM
evoxpisces posted...
Of course the game starts you off with "bad" pokemon. If they gave you the best pokemon in the beginning there would be no progression and you would just end up using the first 6 pokemon you caught and then why bother catching and/or using any others?

I'm not saying they should give you the BEST pokemon right off the bat, just not....those -shudder-
---