This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grass/Steel. Fire/Fairy. Water/Fighting.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Grass/Steel. Fire/Fairy. Water/Fighting.
3 years ago#1
Grass < Fire < Water
Steel > Fairy > Fighting

It was said on 4chan, it must be true.
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
3 years ago#2
Grass/Poison Fire/Fighting Water/Water
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
3 years ago#3
Came from GameExplain first. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoxMP2ooP54
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
- Frank Lloyd Wright
3 years ago#4
I still feel like Grass/Fairy is a possibility, despite have no real support for this claim.

Watch it happen.
Not tricks, Michael, illusions. A trick is something a whore does for money.
3 years ago#5
You forgot that Fire resists Steel, so Fennekin's final form will still be able to steamroll Chespin's.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
3 years ago#6
Not impossible, but I hope not because that would still make Chespin's line super weak against Fennekin's. The grass/steel will be 4x weak to fire, so it would have a disadvantage over the other 2 starters.
GT: crouton12many PSN: kruton12many
Indiana Mafia---4H
3 years ago#7
Wouldn't Fire/Fairy be a better typing competitively than Fire/Psychic? Quad resistance to Fairy, takes neutral from Steel, and can obliterate Dragons. That's probably the top three of next gen at this rate, so all the better for Fenniken.
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
3 years ago#8
Metleon posted...
You forgot that Fire resists Steel, so Fennekin's final form will still be able to steamroll Chespin's.

ninja'd...
GT: crouton12many PSN: kruton12many
Indiana Mafia---4H
3 years ago#9
DoctorWholittle posted...
I still feel like Grass/Fairy is a possibility, despite have no real support for this claim.

Watch it happen.

Grass/Fairy would be the first time since Grass/Bug in Gen. I something could have a 4 Poison weakness.
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
3 years ago#10
NeonDragon9000 posted...
DoctorWholittle posted...

Watch it happen.

Grass/Fairy would be the first time since Grass/Bug in Gen. I something could have a 4 Poison weakness.

This needs to happen.
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Grass/Steel. Fire/Fairy. Water/Fighting.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived