This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So i went to preorder Pokemon Y at Gamestop...

#1Grave_JokerPosted 9/17/2013 4:39:33 PM
When I asked to preorder it the lady asked me for what system... I just paused for a second and said Nintendo 3DS. Seriously how do you not know what system it's on when it's your job to know? And there's posters and other advertisements around and you still don't know? And then she took her sweet time setting up the preorder, she kept asking for the other guys next to her for help.
---
NNID: GraveJoker
PSN: TheGraveJoker
#2sonictrainerPosted 9/17/2013 4:41:45 PM
One Gamestop I went to had a water fountain.
---
The fastest Pokemon trainer alive!
#3jayman7Posted 9/17/2013 4:42:10 PM
Perhaps she was a new employee. If she was rude to you, that's one thing, but learning the ropes? Everyone has to do that once.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 9/17/2013 4:42:14 PM
My guess is she's probably just exhausted from all the people who crowded whatever store it was today, asking for GTAV. She's a person, and it was just a mistake. It happens.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#5AejadukaPosted 9/17/2013 4:42:59 PM
Most people you will see that work at Gamestop don't even really even play video games.

But yeah, she sounds new if she had to ask other employees for help.
#6bonannPosted 9/17/2013 4:43:00 PM
jayman7 posted...
Perhaps she was a new employee. If she was rude to you, that's one thing, but learning the ropes? Everyone has to do that once.

---
3DS: 4313 - 0687- 5263 | AC: NL Town: Aries
#7EnzanChaudPosted 9/17/2013 4:43:14 PM
She might be new.
And she might not be into games.
#8silverwing525Posted 9/17/2013 4:44:00 PM(edited)
Grave_Joker posted...
When I asked to preorder it the lady asked me for what system... I just paused for a second and said Nintendo 3DS. Seriously how do you not know what system it's on when it's your job to know? And there's posters and other advertisements around and you still don't know? And then she took her sweet time setting up the preorder, she kept asking for the other guys next to her for help.

new employ hired not because of their knowlege of gaming, but instead hired to stand at the counter and look pretty.

typical Gamestop...
---
Let the silver light of Justice fill the world!
Official Lugia of PMD and the X/Y boards.
#9S1-Winged_AngelPosted 9/17/2013 4:43:29 PM
jayman7 posted...

This, she's prolly new
#10DarkHeroZXPosted 9/17/2013 4:44:00 PM
Grave_Joker posted...

yeah I hate getting served by Trainees, I remember buying Borderlands 2 at best buy one time and the clerk was some 55 year old woman who didn't know how to use the cash register, I had to wait 30 minutes for the manager to arrive and show her again.
---
"I do a lot of push ups and sit-ups and I drink plenty of juice"-Vegeta