This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So i went to preorder Pokemon Y at Gamestop...

#31RemixV4Posted 9/17/2013 8:15:42 PM
One time I went to buy a copy of DW4. the counter chick sold me extreme instead. I had to drive back and get it returned. Apparently, she "didn't know there was a difference".

Now I assume none of them know anything about video games for good measure.
---
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.
#32javel34Posted 9/17/2013 8:17:03 PM
RemixV4 posted...
One time I went to buy a copy of DW4. the counter chick sold me extreme instead. I had to drive back and get it returned. Apparently, she "didn't know there was a difference".

That's sexist

Possibly racist depending on her skin.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#33FuneralCakePosted 9/17/2013 8:18:18 PM
RemixV4 posted...

What does that say about you if you left the store without realizing that you had the wrong game?

The employee obviously made a mistake, sure, but you look just as bad here.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
http://i.minus.com/ibeTNBZS1C6k9v.gif
#34RemixV4Posted 9/17/2013 8:24:19 PM
FuneralCake posted...
RemixV4 posted...

What does that say about you if you left the store without realizing that you had the wrong game?

The employee obviously made a mistake, sure, but you look just as bad here.

She put the wrong disk into the case. Forgive me for trusting her to know what she was doing.
---
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.
#35tsunamisurfer08Posted 9/17/2013 8:33:48 PM
Tehmoosey1 posted...
Everyone posting in this topic needs to work retail for at least one day.

Seriously. The people at the GameStop near me are pretty cool. But in truth I feel kind of sorry for them after reading a lot of the crap in this topic. I can't imagine having to deal with customers like this.
---
Everything I have ever learned about life can be summed up in three words: It goes on.
-Robert Frost
#36partytrevPosted 9/17/2013 8:40:00 PM
Seriously people, get off your high horses. Help them help you get what you want. This topic should not exist because TC accomplished what he went there to do.
#37Sloth9230Posted 9/17/2013 8:45:08 PM
Art_Buddy posted...
She was hired as eye candy.

silverwing525 posted...

new employ hired not because of their knowlege of gaming, but instead hired to stand at the counter and look pretty.

typical Gamestop...

TC said nothing about her being pretty... pigs.