This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of the greatest days ever will be when we can play Pokemon in a virtual...

#21PikaleyPosted 9/17/2013 6:55:10 PM
Kinneth123 posted...
Inb4"Just one problem; they can't log out."

why would u want to? lol
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
Official Pikachu and MegaPikachu of the Pokemon X Board
#22SMASHKING84Posted 9/17/2013 6:56:11 PM
Kinneth123 posted...
Inb4"Just one problem; they can't log out."

this aint sao
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT2wyCXJ72s
#23GolurkcanflyPosted 9/17/2013 7:02:04 PM
koopabros64 posted...
Sticky_Derp posted...
the only DEM in the first half of SAO was Kirito preserving Yui's data

And the fact that Kirito and Asuna didn't die, and it's never explained why. The closest they get to explaining it is a vague reference about willpower or something.

It was. Remember, the game is hooked up directly to the nervous system, allowing the brain to process information from the game like pain and taste normally. Kirito's strength of will was so strong that the signals inputted into the brain did not take effect, causing his victory. About Asuna, you do not immediately die after dying in the game, there is about one minute inbetween IIRC. Kirito beat the game before Asuna died in real life, thus, overriding the killing wavelength. That's my take on it at least.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
#24RDS1Posted 9/17/2013 7:03:41 PM
...but I don't want to play as the player; I want to play as a Pokemon.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#25koopabros64Posted 9/17/2013 7:58:22 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
koopabros64 posted...
Sticky_Derp posted...
the only DEM in the first half of SAO was Kirito preserving Yui's data

And the fact that Kirito and Asuna didn't die, and it's never explained why. The closest they get to explaining it is a vague reference about willpower or something.

It was. Remember, the game is hooked up directly to the nervous system, allowing the brain to process information from the game like pain and taste normally. Kirito's strength of will was so strong that the signals inputted into the brain did not take effect, causing his victory. About Asuna, you do not immediately die after dying in the game, there is about one minute inbetween IIRC. Kirito beat the game before Asuna died in real life, thus, overriding the killing wavelength. That's my take on it at least.

It's not a minute. The resurrect item said withing 10 seconds, so we can assume that on the 11th second the brain is destroyed. Plus you're only able to to control stuff in the game. I don't see how he'd control the hardware.Hell, I'm sure plenty of other people had strong a strong will not to die, yet they did anyway. Either way, it's a DEM.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.