This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Been lurking this board for a while. Have a few things to say.

#1ESMWjotPosted 9/17/2013 6:00:51 PM
1. Why are some people saying Game Freak might remove IV's? Do you think they look at this game from a metagame point of view? No, they don't. IV's make Pokemon unique, they're not gonna randomly get rid of them because some crybabies in a very small minority want them to.

2. Why do people keep thinking dual-typed Pokemon will get their types changed? Besides the perfectly reasonable Rotom case, do you think they would outright change a Pokemon's type? They added TWO types in Gen 2 and didn't change any. Adding a type to single typed Pokemon is fine, but completely changing one Pokemon's type to another is very, VERY unlikely. Not saying it's impossible, just VERY unlikely.

3. Why are a lot of you so gullible? That Pokemon list that recently showed up came outta nowhere, with no kind of proof kr anything and half this board thought it was real. I'm just gonna make a fake list one day and see if you guys believe that too.

4. People are saying Fairy is overpowered/gonna rule the metagame. Are you psychic? Individual Pokemon > types. We only know the stats/movesets of like 4-7 Fairy Pokemon. If most Fairy Pokemon are weak, how are they gonna be overpowered, because of their type? Wait until actually seeing how useful the Pokemon are before making baseless claims.

5. This one really is not important but I've seen some people say that that middle brown shade for character customization can't be blacků what? I'm black and I am that color, I'm like The Rock's color, but according to you guys, I'm not black?

That's all for now.
---
Plans in motion, no time for failure.
#2boarbaquePosted 9/17/2013 6:02:02 PM
Gamefaqs. That's why!
#3FullAutoCVTPosted 9/17/2013 6:04:16 PM
Short answer; Pokemon is serious business.

And for your final question, many people here just have no idea what necessitates being "black."
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 9/17/2013 6:07:42 PM
1. They want it to
2. Types like Fairy/flying make more sense for something like Togekiss than Normal/Flying
3. >Innocent until proven guilty
....>Guilty until proven innocent
4. Pokemon is serious business. Just kidding, I couldn't tell you. It doesn't make sense to me to discuss the metagame before we even have the real game
5. I honestly couldn't tell you this either.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#5ESMWjot(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 6:08:47 PM
FullAutoCVT posted...
Short answer; Pokemon is serious business.

And for your final question, many people here just have no idea what necessitates being "black."

Haha. It's funny, people do take this too seriously.

"Take out IV's an critical hits and blah blah so our matches can be boring and predictable from the start"

That's all I get from Smogon users.
---
#6legitgamer405Posted 9/17/2013 6:15:37 PM
"for a while"?

Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
Account Created Tuesday, September 17, 2013 5:33 PM (which is 45 minutes ago according to my time)

Well, ok.
---
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641. PM me before adding.
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X Board! Can't wait for X and Y!
#7oshkoshbjoshPosted 9/17/2013 6:17:04 PM
legitgamer405 posted...
"for a while"?

New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
Account Created Tuesday, September 17, 2013 5:33 PM (which is 45 minutes ago according to my time)

Well, ok.

"Been lurking this board for a while."
---
Pokemon White FC: 0046-6707-6929
#8legitgamer405Posted 9/17/2013 6:18:10 PM
oshkoshbjosh posted...
legitgamer405 posted...
"for a while"?

Well, ok.

"Been lurking this board for a while."

Yeah, well I guess that explains it. :p
---
3DS FC: 1564-2580-9641. PM me before adding.
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X Board! Can't wait for X and Y!
#9bonannPosted 9/17/2013 6:22:10 PM
As for #5, I have Filipino friends that are darker than that "middle" brown color.
---
3DS: 4313 - 0687- 5263 | AC: NL Town: Aries
#10ESMWjot(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 6:23:06 PM
legitgamer405 posted...
"for a while"?

Well, ok.

I don't have to explain myself to you, but I will anyway.

This is like my 8th account. I'm always getting banned for stupid s***.

There, happy?
---