This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you accepted Arceus as your Lord and Savior?

#31Probit_ReturnPosted 9/17/2013 7:47:17 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Probit_Return posted...
Well, I believe that one or more pokegods exist, but I do not worship Arceus. He seems like a big ole pretender to me. So what if he managed to create one of three legendaries on screen. That doesn't prove anything. Manaphy can breed to create a completely different pokemon too. I don't see anyone calling Manaphy a pokegod.

on screen?

The Sinjoh Ruins scene when you take an event Arceus (I've heard the Spear Pillar one works too) to the... Ruins of Alph, I believe? Anyways, after watching a scene, he creates your choice of Giratina, Dialga, or Palkia at level 1.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#32pokemonfreak97Posted 9/17/2013 7:57:04 PM
Probit_Return posted...
Well, I believe that one or more pokegods exist, but I do not worship Arceus. He seems like a big ole pretender to me. So what if he managed to create one of three legendaries on screen. That doesn't prove anything. Manaphy can breed to create a completely different pokemon too. I don't see anyone calling Manaphy a pokegod.

Phione's Legendary status is disputed. And you don't see any evil team leaders capturing a trio of Legendaries and then letting them go just to get ahold of a Phione.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.
#33All-icePosted 9/17/2013 8:01:30 PM
I had a good laugh reading this topic's title :)
---
Brea Bennett, the only female I'd go lesbian for :)
http://allice.imgur.com *Last updated on 08/25/13*
#34SMASHKING84Posted 9/17/2013 8:02:05 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Probit_Return posted...

Phione's Legendary status is disputed. And you don't see any evil team leaders capturing a trio of Legendaries and then letting them go just to get ahold of a Phione.

probally because phione is a terrible pokemon stats and move pool wise.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT2wyCXJ72s
#35Probit_ReturnPosted 9/17/2013 8:26:34 PM(edited)
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Probit_Return posted...

Well I was referring to Manaphy, but yes, you do make a point. Phione is terrible. Manaphy doesn't hold much of a candle to Giratina, Palkia, or Dialga either. Point is, Manaphy can create unrelated pokemon too. Edit: Plus, it was supposed to be a joke... Ugh, I fail at humor.
---
Hinako danced crazy