This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Of all the sequels coming out this year, this is the one I'm most excited for.

#1a_fartn_SpartanPosted 9/17/2013 8:51:43 PM
I've thought this for a while, but after seeing some of the trailers on youtube, I feel confident in that statement. I even went out and bought GTA V today, but I'm still hyped for this game more. It just seems like so many things are improving and the game looks great. There's new Fifa, Madden, CoD, Battlefield, Mario, DK, Pikmin, GTA, Batman, Assassin's Creed, A Link to New World, etc; but this game is what I'm most excited for. And I will certainly get my money's worth, even with the purchase of a guide.

I'm not even a huge Pokemon fan. I skipped Gens 3 and 4, Black & White 2, and all spin-off games after Pokemon Stadium 2. But I can already tell I'm going to spend a lot of my time invested in this game, and I will probably come back to it time and time again. I just feel that strongly with this new game on a new system.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#2SMASHKING84Posted 9/17/2013 8:53:06 PM
for me it's Rune factory 4.
i like pokemon,but it's been a long time since we've gone more then a year without pokemon.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT2wyCXJ72s