This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this region suppose to be the biggest so far?

#1xxgamer91xxPosted 9/18/2013 1:05:51 AM
Is this Pokemon region suppose to be the biggest so far in this game history?
#2xyzlacticPosted 9/18/2013 1:09:47 AM
Yes. They said its like unova only 5 times bigger.
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xyzlactic
#3xxgamer91xx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 1:12:10 AM
xyzlactic posted...

Sweet! Do you know if they mention how many Pokemon are going to be in the Pokedex since its going to split up into three different sections?
#4Duskull24Posted 9/18/2013 1:13:00 AM
xxgamer91xx posted...
xyzlactic posted...

Sweet! Do you know if they mention how many Pokemon are going to be in the Pokedex since its going to split up into three different sections?

A lot
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
I'm not a hater, I just have a low threshold for stupid.
#5SocranPosted 9/18/2013 1:18:29 AM
xyzlactic posted...

Source? I've heard nothing about this, and all evidence currently suggests it's not bigger than usual. I think this guy's just trolling you, TC.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#6xxgamer91xx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 1:20:30 AM
Socran posted...
xyzlactic posted...

Source? I've heard nothing about this, and all evidence currently suggests it's not bigger than usual. I think this guy's just trolling you, TC.

Alright, I'll take that into consideration. I hope the region is big and colorful.
#7CharizardFirePosted 9/18/2013 1:22:25 AM
all evidence currently suggests it's not bigger than usual.

The Kalos region has 3 regional PokÚdexes instead of one. I'd say that's evidence.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#8xxgamer91xx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 1:24:53 AM
CharizardFire posted...
all evidence currently suggests it's not bigger than usual.

The Kalos region has 3 regional PokÚdexes instead of one. I'd say that's evidence.

Are those 3 regional Pokedexes suppose to be like the habitat list that was in Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2?
#9AeoninPosted 9/18/2013 1:28:03 AM(edited)
The region definitely looks like it has color. The towns seem extremely varied and fun to explore. On the flip side, I have no idea how big the region itself is. It looks rather large, but I don't think it will be much bigger than the other regions. It'll be interesting to see if the bigger sprites and stuff make travel seem larger or smaller.

Edit: About the 3 regional dexes. I'm not sure if that means we'll be getting more available Pokemon than usual. For all we know, each dex can have only 50 Pokemon each and the purpose is organization. I would love more Pokemon as much as the next person, but we just don't know.
---
"A man's soul burns hotter than any cape." - xgamer1234
3DS FC: 1864-9225-4589
#10xxgamer91xx(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 1:26:00 AM
Aeonin posted...
The region definitely looks like it has color. The towns seem extremely varied and fun to explore. On the flip side, I have no idea how big the region itself is. It looks rather large, but I don't think it will be much bigger than the other regions. It'll be interesting to see if the bigger sprites and stuff make travel seem larger or smaller.

I was wondering the same thing. Everything in this game makes all the stuff look large, but I wonder.