This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In 100-200 years...

#11PrettyTonyTigerPosted 9/18/2013 5:54:03 AM
I think they won't even be games anymore. THANKS to a scientific breakthrough, now pokemon are real!!!!!!!
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 16!!!
#12gladwyn101Posted 9/18/2013 6:06:06 AM
Given the advancement of technology is essentially exponential (seriously, look at what we had 20 years ago!), I predict that Pokemon games will probably tied to a global network that can be connected to on your wrist and you'll have a headset where you can walk around the real world and see Pokemon that can see and interact with you (i.e. they're ghosts in the machine). There probably won't be actual Pokemon because of the potential dangers, but I'd still like to have actual Pokemon.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)
#13Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 9/18/2013 6:08:44 AM
FalxXD posted...
By this time pokemon will no longer be a video game... It will be something else entirely.

IT'LL BE REAL LIFE!
OMG YES!
Then I can go with my grandson/daughter to help them pick their ACTUAL real life Pokemon from their Professor.
I could cry :'D
---
http://i.imgur.com/EOXWVm0.jpg Do you wanna be cool?
Join the Reservoir Dragons! Support Draceon
for 2013!
#14CoxydonPosted 9/18/2013 6:18:47 AM
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...
Then the creator will trap them in the game and if all their pokemon faint they die in real life, and the only way to escape is to beat the champion... pokemon SAO!

The player with the fastests reactions gets a master ball!
---
The Walking Dead game has made me question the consequences to every action in my day to day life..
#15SephirothtPosted 9/18/2013 6:28:57 AM
Coxydon posted...
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...
Then the creator will trap them in the game and if all their pokemon faint they die in real life, and the only way to escape is to beat the champion... pokemon SAO!

The player with the fastests reactions gets a Fast ball!

fix'd
---
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, http://i.imgur.com/KBiuUQl.png
"You saying I like dudes?"