This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So did they say if the other playable character still has a role if not chosen?

#1tremain07Posted 9/18/2013 8:58:54 AM
Like being the battle subway partner or the professor's child
---
I got nothing
#2ZTIger5Posted 9/18/2013 8:59:58 AM
The other playable character will be one of your rivals from the start of the game.
---
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon White 2, Bioshock Infinite
I believe in everlasting life in Heaven.
#3tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 9:01:32 AM
So they'll be part of that group of kids you see in the recent trailer? kinda neat that we get a whole crew of rivals this time to bad only the girls will appear in the anime since you know waifus sell and all that
---
I got nothing
#4ZTIger5Posted 9/18/2013 9:11:41 AM
? Ash is going to travel with Serena, Clement and Clement's little sister. He always has at least one male and female companion.
---
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon White 2, Bioshock Infinite
I believe in everlasting life in Heaven.
#5JarickoPosted 9/18/2013 9:14:09 AM
ZTIger5 posted...
? Ash is going to travel with Serena, Clement and Clement's little sister. He always has at least one male and female companion.

Its not always the gen characters though. Sometimes he just absorbs the generation characters colors and they pick someone else, like with gen 5 picking Iris. Although they did throw in Bianca too for some reason.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#6tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 9:34:30 AM
fans took a shine bianca due to her cute klutz archetype thats why she appeared...for while anyway none of the gen 5 protags showed up
---
I got nothing