This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Create an ability

#1treloarPosted 9/18/2013 10:31:03 AM
Just something to kill some time before release.

Name: Mismatch
Description: Only for dual type pokemon; if the opponent pokemon typing is super effective against your primary type, your secondary type gains a boost.
For Example: Assuming that Braixen evolves into fire/psychic, if he/she goes against lets say Blastoise, its psychic type moves will get a boost.
Pokemon Compatible: Just the Kalos Starters (Final Form)

Ehh its just a suggestion. and i wish i can find better words but i cant so whatever.
---
GT: xAsianKamikazEx
#2KruployPosted 9/18/2013 10:39:11 AM
Surprise!

The pokemon's gender is hidden from the opponent, should the pokemon use it Attract works on all non-genderless pokemon.

Pokemon with this ability:

Gardevoir, Machop line, Lopunny, Fennekin and his evos.
#3Twilight_SonataPosted 9/18/2013 10:47:04 AM
Angel: When this Pokemon is knocked out, you can send a fainted Pokemon to replace it. The fainted Pokemon will be revived with half of its maximum HP.
for my beloved Shedinja

Beacon: This Pokemon's Electric attacks are considered Super Effective against Dark-type Pokemon and Ghost-type Pokemon.
for my beloved Ampharos

Wind Rider: This Pokemon is immune to Flying attacks. When it would be hit by a Flying attack, it's Speed increases by 1 stage.
for my beloved Whimsicott
#4FatReuniclusPosted 9/18/2013 12:57:02 PM
Power Flyer:
Your pokemon gets a 25% chance of ignoring Smackdown's secondary effect and Gravity.

Exaggerate:
Resistance or Weakness to a Not-very or Super-Effective move respectively, will be doubled. (2x=4x)

Ice Armor:
When frozen the user maximizes defense and minimizes speed. The user can move while frozen.
---
I wish Reuniclus was my dad...
#5Hierarchy225Posted 9/18/2013 12:57:45 PM
Kruploy posted...
Surprise!

The pokemon's gender is hidden from the opponent, should the pokemon use it Attract works on all non-genderless pokemon.

Pokemon with this ability:

Gardevoir, Machop line, Lopunny, Fennekin and his evos.

Brilliant
---
The Official Teeruna of the Pokemon X Board // Power of Friendship is OP
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#6TheMasterTurtlePosted 9/18/2013 1:04:11 PM
FatReuniclus posted...
Power Flyer:
Your pokemon gets a 25% chance of ignoring Smackdown's secondary effect and Gravity.

Exaggerate:
Resistance or Weakness to a Not-very or Super-Effective move respectively, will be doubled. (2x=4x)

Ice Armor:
When frozen the user maximizes defense and minimizes speed. The user can move while frozen.

I would make Power Flyer 100%.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#7YamiJustinPosted 9/18/2013 1:04:25 PM
Piercing Damage

When you damage the foe, damage is dealt to one of the opponents other Pokemon still in their Pokeballs, (the selection is random), and damage calculation is based off of the Pokemon they have out.

Increased Memory

This Pokemon can learn up to 6 moves instead of 4, but PP usage is doubled.
#8Tigo73Posted 9/18/2013 1:05:37 PM
Pierce

Physical Stabs ignore resistances or immunities.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#9mrpants_againPosted 9/18/2013 1:06:50 PM
Name: Harass

Description: Lowers foe's S. Att stat upon entry into battle. Basically the reverse of Intimidate. Surprised this hasn't already been done since Intimidate is awesome, but not all Pokemon rely on attack stat.

Pokemon w/ this ability: Various Normal, Dark, Bug, and Psychic type Pokemon.
---
This Is What We Do! This is Who We Are!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YviYufXRw0g
#10YamiJustinPosted 9/18/2013 1:08:50 PM
Crumbling Rock

When switching into Stealth Rock, the Steal Rock trap is negated and damage is instead done to the opposing Pokemon based on their weakness to rock.