This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Create an ability

#11RotomGuy3Posted 9/18/2013 1:09:25 PM
My Doll
When sent out, the user will instantly make a substitute, damaging themselves as always.

Toxin Cloud
When attacked, the Pokemon has a 40% chance to deflate, releasing a gas which will poison every non-Poison and non-Steel type on the field.

Melt
When hit by a Fire type move, the Pokemon's Ice Type and all it's Ice Type moves will become Water Type.
#12FatReuniclusPosted 9/18/2013 1:18:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13BobertbobPosted 9/18/2013 1:20:15 PM
Bobert

Pure Power for all stats and hyper beam esque moves don't need to recharge. Critical rate rises to 33%.
---
"Why don't you love me?"- Mistress_Zelda
#14FatReuniclusPosted 9/18/2013 1:20:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15FatReuniclusPosted 9/18/2013 1:23:45 PM
FatReuniclus posted...
FatReuniclus posted...
FatReuniclus posted...
Power Flyer:
Your pokemon gets a 75% chance of ignoring Smackdown's secondary effect and Gravity
(take note that it has 75% chance each turn of ignoring it until Gravity wears off.)

Exaggerate:
Resistance or Weakness to a Not-very or Super-Effective move respectively, will be doubled. (2x=4x)

Ice Armor:
When frozen the user maximizes defense and minimizes speed. The user can move while frozen.

Dark Presence:
All pokemon will have slightly lowered accuracy until the user faints or is switched.

Desperation:
When going against an enemy that is Super-Effective to the user, they power up STAB moves.
(note:If the opponent is double-Super-Effective(4x), STAB moves will power up even more.)

Steel Foot:
Powers up "Kicking" moves, much like Iron Fist. (replaces Reckless for Hitmonlee)

---
I wish Reuniclus was my dad...
#16FatReuniclusPosted 9/18/2013 1:27:00 PM(edited)
I wish I could edit my messages instead of quoting all the time... *sigh* oh! I'll remove the older versions of each post!
Edit: I just disocovered I can edit... oops..
---
I wish Reuniclus was my dad...
#17PoKeMoNsTrOsiTYPosted 9/20/2013 8:12:33 AM
Critical Return

When damaged by a critical hit, your next attack will be a guaranteed critical hit as well should it land.
#18NanaboboPosted 9/20/2013 8:29:59 AM
Mind Meld
Restores HP if hit by a Psychic-type move.

Ghost Pull
Prevents all Pokemon from fleeing, even Ghost-types, but also attracts all Ghost-type moves.

Succubus
Restores HP for each Pokemon in-play who is Infatuated.

Infection
Contact with the Pokémon may cause Bad Poison, but Pokemon is also weak to Bug-type moves.
---
ACNL Dream Address 4100-2150-3577
#191998_zPosted 9/20/2013 8:35:35 AM
Tigo73 posted...
Pierce

Physical Stabs ignore resistances or immunities.

I'd rather make it ignore resistances only. Too OP.

Penetrate - Special STABs ignore resistances.
Neutralize - When the Pokemon enters the battle, remove every stat boosts. Can only be activated once per battle.
Scapegoat - When the Pokemon is in battle, enemies will always attack this Pokemon.

Also I have an ability which makes sound-based attacks used has 50% chance to confuse opponents, but I can't seem to think a good name for it.
---
Official Nozomi and Trumpeter of the SMT4 board.
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight
#20Dictator_RichPosted 9/20/2013 8:37:41 AM
Trap Cleaner
All in battle traps (Stealth Rock, Spikes, etc) are removed upon this Pokemon being sent out.

Type Transformation
The opponent's type is randomly changed for 5 turns. If it's a duel type, both types are changed.
(Give this one to Mega Porygon Z if he exists)
---
This user is awesome: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=16426426