This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm mad that ten year olds play this game.

#21MetalgenesisPosted 9/18/2013 1:39:14 PM
TC mixed up CoD and Pokemon.
---
Black2 FC: 3526 1347 5979 Name: Mia
#22Alexoneill77777Posted 9/18/2013 1:40:05 PM
Bobertbob posted...
Alexoneill77777 posted...
This is such a troll topic lmao
Pokemon is a kids game. Just because we like it dosent mean anything.

It is? Are you mad? No? Then this can't be a troll topic. Every topic has to be a troll topic huh? That's what all of you default to. Troll this, troll that. Shut up.

It totes does. They should make it T for teen.

LMFAO Pokemon is designed for kids and you know it lol.
---
FC- 3754 7190 4070
I hate gold watering cans so much you don't even know
#23DarkRoad06Posted 9/18/2013 1:40:08 PM
Oh hi Bob
---
GTA V is banging
I am the Right hand man of CakeofLies
#24Bobertbob(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 1:43:21 PM
Metalgenesis posted...
TC mixed up CoD and Pokemon.

Never played that horrible game. But pokemon is lacking in the ak47 department.
---
"Why don't you love me?"- Mistress_Zelda
#25Bobertbob(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 1:44:24 PM
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...
Bobertbob posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
10 year old me could beat you up.

I was a bully when I was ten. I punched kids in the throat and one time I bit into this kids armpit and drew blood. I also ripped a little girl's ears up by pulling on her earrings.

I was 5'1 which is the size of Goliath at that age. Plus my d*** was huge. Ten year old you does not want it.

Man, I wish you were at my school. I was the quiet kid who new students would pick on and then they would hit me once and and I would choke them till teachers pulled them away. I always got in more trouble for some reason though...

My neck was three feet wide. And face looked like it could benchpress 200 pounds.
---
"Why don't you love me?"- Mistress_Zelda
#26Soul_of_YveltalPosted 9/18/2013 1:48:08 PM
Bobertbob posted...
Soul_of_Yveltal posted...
Bobertbob posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
10 year old me could beat you up.

I was a bully when I was ten. I punched kids in the throat and one time I bit into this kids armpit and drew blood. I also ripped a little girl's ears up by pulling on her earrings.

I was 5'1 which is the size of Goliath at that age. Plus my d*** was huge. Ten year old you does not want it.

Man, I wish you were at my school. I was the quiet kid who new students would pick on and then they would hit me once and and I would choke them till teachers pulled them away. I always got in more trouble for some reason though...

My neck was three feet wide. And face looked like it could benchpress 200 pounds.

If your neck was three feet wide I feel bad about your deformity however I choked them with my arm to it would still work...
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#27pokemonfreak97Posted 9/19/2013 7:28:25 AM
Ten year olds play this game.

They do not, however, play this game competitively any more than with their friends.

Also, some of them might know how to EV train and a few of them might know what IVs are. I'm usually surprised how much people know about the obscure stuff without knowing what Natures do.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.