This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Between M.evos and only Sylveon being shown.......should we give up...

#21HejiruPosted 9/18/2013 6:10:08 PM
paipr posted...
Also Tauros and Miltank prevo has never made sense to me. Tauros and Bourffalant seem more logical to be linked.

What? A... bull and buffalo makes more sense than a bull and a cow?
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#22hors_doeuvresPosted 9/18/2013 6:20:03 PM
I think mega evos will replace normal evolution for old Pokemon. I think they want to give them evos, but not increase the number of Pokemon in the pokedex at the same time, so mega evolution would do.
---
3DS: 3179-7514-8675
"Vitamins, carotins, potassium, fiber... polyphenol!!!"
#23koopabros64Posted 9/18/2013 6:32:59 PM
hors_doeuvres posted...
I think mega evos will replace normal evolution for old Pokemon. I think they want to give them evos, but not increase the number of Pokemon in the pokedex at the same time, so mega evolution would do.

I don't see why they wouldn't want to increase the number of pokemon in the dex.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#24hors_doeuvresPosted 9/18/2013 7:19:51 PM(edited)
koopabros64 posted...
hors_doeuvres posted...

I don't see why they wouldn't want to increase the number of pokemon in the dex.

You obviously haven't seen all the posts here complaining that there are too many Pokemon nowadays. XD
---
3DS: 3179-7514-8675
"Vitamins, carotins, potassium, fiber... polyphenol!!!"
#25mnkboy907Posted 9/18/2013 7:26:24 PM
jayman7 posted...
paipr posted...
Also Tauros and Miltank prevo has never made sense to me. Tauros and Bourffalant seem more logical to be linked.

You heard it here, folks, the all-female cow and all-male bull, who are almost always found on the same routes when they're not in Safari Zones (though in one case they were on consecutive routes) make less sense being linked by a prevo, than the all-male bull and the dual-gendered BISON, who have never been found on the same route.

Bouffalant doesn't even have the right EXP curve. Remember how Azurill sometimes switches gender upon evolution? Imagine switching level upon evolution. That's what would happen if you tried to link Tauros and Bouffalant.

Not to mention X/Y has linked them even more with that screenshot of Tauros and Miltank appearing together in a horde battle. It doesn't even mention Miltank, either. It just says "a horde of Tauros appeared!"
---
http://i.imgur.com/z7h3ZVX.jpg
"First time I got punched in the face, I was like "oh no", then I was like "this is a story"."
#26mada7Posted 9/18/2013 7:28:23 PM
There will probably be a few but I think they learned their lesson from gen 4 where a ridiculous number of pokemon were pre/evolutions to old pokemon
---
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419
#27poikesPosted 9/18/2013 7:33:00 PM
I feel like there is another Eevee, if only because Eevee's are always released in pairs. Perhaps a dragon eevee kind of like how Espeon and Umbreon were complimentary to each other, along with Glaceon and Leafeon.
---
Like somehow he finds out Doc is Peter and that Peter is dead and he's all like "Aww hell nah. Nobody kills the webhead but me"- homiesunite