This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TGS 2013 starts today!

#1KapuxaPosted 9/18/2013 4:41:47 PM
Anyone expecting anything pokemon related? Im excepting Pokken Fighters to be officially anounced, and hoping for some X e Y stuff.
#2smallface_grayPosted 9/18/2013 4:42:26 PM
Forgive me, but what is TGS??
#3RikudoSakuraiPosted 9/18/2013 4:43:10 PM
smallface_gray posted...
Forgive me, but what is TGS??

Tokyo Game Show
#4shagohad3Posted 9/18/2013 4:44:37 PM
I'd love to know if pokken figthers was real. Though i'm more hoping that Square annouces Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#5smallface_grayPosted 9/18/2013 4:45:17 PM
You guys sure Nintendo attends this this? Looks like all Microsoft and Sony...
#6Kapuxa(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 4:50:46 PM(edited)
smallface_gray posted...

Nintendo does, Pokemon usualy does not tho...but GF's changing so much I think anything's possible.

Off topic: KH HD 2.5 is really a thing ppl are talking about or ur just hoping? (Just googled it, pretty possible, NEAT)
#7Probit_ReturnPosted 9/18/2013 5:33:10 PM
Kapuxa posted...
smallface_gray posted...

Nintendo does, Pokemon usualy does not tho...but GF's changing so much I think anything's possible.

Off topic: KH HD 2.5 is really a thing ppl are talking about or ur just hoping? (Just googled it, pretty possible, NEAT)

KH2.5 has never been officially announced, but it's almost a certainty, especially now that they've confirmed that KH3 is still some ways away. They've alluded to such, at the very least, without making any real confirmations. Plus, it would be kinda weird to only HDify about half the series.

That said, on topic, I'm not expecting anything from Gamefreak at TGS, but if they drop some news on us, it would be nice.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#8EstheimasterPosted 9/18/2013 5:35:27 PM
Probit_Return posted...
Kapuxa posted...
smallface_gray posted...

KH2.5 has never been officially announced, but it's almost a certainty, especially now that they've confirmed that KH3 is still some ways away. They've alluded to such, at the very least, without making any real confirmations. Plus, it would be kinda weird to only HDify about half the series.

That said, on topic, I'm not expecting anything from Gamefreak at TGS, but if they drop some news on us, it would be nice.

Hopefully KH 2.5 is for the PS3. I don't want a PS4 until KH3 and FF XV come out.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#9gamermasterwizPosted 9/19/2013 4:53:46 PM
Uhm...guys Kingdom Hearts 2.5 IS Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance...

Anyways, check out Polygon's website. The Game Freak staff are there and they've already interviewed them. They said that the Kalos Pokemon aren't getting Mega Evolutions.
---
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8
#10MeepleLardiclePosted 9/19/2013 4:58:40 PM
gamermasterwiz posted...
Uhm...guys Kingdom Hearts 2.5 IS Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance...

No, it's not.

KH 1.5 HD is KH1 + Chain of Memories. Based on this logic, KH 2.5 HD would be KH2 + one of the spin offs (likely Re:Coded, but Dream Drop Distance could be there too); KH 1.5 also had cutscenes from 358/2 Days
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!