This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pangoro hat appreciation topic.

#1SocranPosted 9/18/2013 8:13:50 PM
You can wear a Pangoro hat in this game.
You can also put sunglasses on your hat.
Your hat can be a bancho panda wearing sunglasses.
Yes.

I'm just disappointed that they haven't shown this off in any of the screenshots/videos yet (not counting the PSS thing). Also, I wonder what other "unique" clothes like this will be available? So far it's the only thing we've seen that isn't a generic article of clothing.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#2ozy808Posted 9/18/2013 8:20:40 PM
You can change your hairstyle
That's not generic clothing
---
GT: ozy8080. Blame the OCD and autocorrect.
If you're not playing a GAME for FUN you're doing it wrong.
#3Socran(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 8:29:05 PM
ozy808 posted...

You know what I mean. It's still a generic option, as is the purse/pack you can wear (although there is a lot of potential for what "unique" choices could replace that).
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#4ozy808Posted 9/18/2013 8:32:13 PM
Socran posted...
ozy808 posted...

You know what I mean. It's still a generic option, as is the purse/pack you can wear (although there is a lot of potential for what "unique" choices could replace that).

I hope they do the 3D model and highlighted section with my man purse like in HG SS. Also, backwards hat all the time because you have to be the best, like no one ever was.
---
GT: ozy8080. Blame the OCD and autocorrect.
If you're not playing a GAME for FUN you're doing it wrong.