This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, do you think Team Flare's battle music will be as good as Team Plasma's?

#11Lux_Sentou(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 7:58:17 PM
Idk, I never got the love for the galactic theme. It's nice, but remember actually being excited to fight plasma members because of the battle music; I honestly completely forgot what the galactic theme was until I played through Platinum again about a month ago
---
I cannot protect you without holding a sword.
I cannot embrace you while holding a sword.
#12Gleason037Posted 9/21/2013 8:25:01 PM
Thank you, FuneralCake and Hugh. I was quite worried that the music wasn't going to be up to the high standards I've seen in gen 4 and 5 (oh that pokemon league area music in Pearl [when you're actually facing off against the E4] and the Plasma battle theme among others), but that'll help put the worries to rest.
---
PSN: Gleason037
3DS FC: Eh, tell me why you want it and sure.
#13Master_Warlord7Posted 9/21/2013 8:27:57 PM
Hated both Plasma and the Galactic themes. Corless theme was good but he wasn't even in the first game.
---
~~~V Smash Bros Moveset Making Paradise V~~~
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=335316
#14EpsteinBarrPosted 9/21/2013 8:31:50 PM
I hope not, Team Plasma's wasn't even that good, it was more like ear rape. Team Galactic on the other hand..
#15Chaos_MissilePosted 9/21/2013 8:47:54 PM
EpsteinBarr posted...
I hope not, Team Plasma's wasn't even that good, it was more like ear rape. Team Galactic on the other hand..

First one or the 2nd one? Cause the first reminds me of something from FFVII in particular while I agree with your comment if regards the 2nd one.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#16Big_PecksPosted 9/21/2013 8:50:17 PM
No. Plasma's was too good.
#17EpsteinBarrPosted 9/21/2013 8:51:43 PM
Chaos_Missile posted...
EpsteinBarr posted...

First one or the 2nd one? Cause the first reminds me of something from FFVII in particular while I agree with your comment if regards the 2nd one.

The 2nd one. I can't even remember the 1st one.