This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wow pokemon is the best anime ever

#1kaonohiokalaPosted 9/19/2013 12:15:18 AM
gs ball arc is my favorite
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#2supdawg222Posted 9/19/2013 12:17:55 AM
The lava badge episodes came out on boomerang it was pretty cool
#3HoundoomedPosted 9/19/2013 1:03:09 AM
Can't get better than the Orange Islands. Tracey was the best character ever, and only 4 badges then auto-champ status! And what's even better, Ash actually wins! Truly the greatest season of the greatest anime ever created.
---
Dot dot dot
. . .
#4JarickoPosted 9/19/2013 1:06:11 AM
Houndoomed posted...
Can't get better than the Orange Islands. Tracey was the best character ever, and only 4 badges then auto-champ status! And what's even better, Ash actually wins! Truly the greatest season of the greatest anime ever created.

He caught a Lapras and a Snorlax and Charizard decided to be useful. I know your probably trying to joke here but I agree.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#5HoundoomedPosted 9/19/2013 1:07:33 AM
Jaricko posted...
Houndoomed posted...

He caught a Lapras and a Snorlax and Charizard decided to be useful. I know your probably trying to joke here but I agree.

I actually liked those episodes, but the rest was pretty bad. But that's just my opinion.
---
Dot dot dot
. . .
#6BassGSXPosted 9/19/2013 1:08:58 AM
In other news, Ash loses in the finals of his Kalos conference league. I guess he won't see a win until Gen 7.
#7WTFNightmarePosted 9/19/2013 1:31:13 AM
kaonohiokala posted...
gs ball arc is my favorite

ew
---
I'll Teach You Fear
#8NitharadPosted 9/19/2013 1:52:07 AM
Nah Kanto was best arc, Ash got like 6 out of 8 badges gifted to him.
#9DonniedonzPosted 9/19/2013 2:25:20 AM(edited)
I really liked the Advanced Generation contests in the anime. The final battle between Drew and May was so heated. Flygon and Absol VS Combusken and Squirtle... Fantastic.
---
"No, you suck and you're wrong and I hate you." - FuneralCake
#10Arne83Posted 9/19/2013 2:35:38 AM
Yeah... GS Ball... that was... great.

Please ignore the fact that my eye is constantly twitching... it is completely unrelated...
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.