This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wow pokemon is the best anime ever

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. wow pokemon is the best anime ever

User Info: kaonohiokala

kaonohiokala
3 years ago#1
gs ball arc is my favorite
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko

User Info: supdawg222

supdawg222
3 years ago#2
The lava badge episodes came out on boomerang it was pretty cool

User Info: Houndoomed

Houndoomed
3 years ago#3
Can't get better than the Orange Islands. Tracey was the best character ever, and only 4 badges then auto-champ status! And what's even better, Ash actually wins! Truly the greatest season of the greatest anime ever created.
Dot dot dot
. . .

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
3 years ago#4
Houndoomed posted...
Can't get better than the Orange Islands. Tracey was the best character ever, and only 4 badges then auto-champ status! And what's even better, Ash actually wins! Truly the greatest season of the greatest anime ever created.

He caught a Lapras and a Snorlax and Charizard decided to be useful. I know your probably trying to joke here but I agree.
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.

User Info: Houndoomed

Houndoomed
3 years ago#5
Jaricko posted...
Houndoomed posted...

He caught a Lapras and a Snorlax and Charizard decided to be useful. I know your probably trying to joke here but I agree.

I actually liked those episodes, but the rest was pretty bad. But that's just my opinion.
Dot dot dot
. . .

User Info: BassGSX

BassGSX
3 years ago#6
In other news, Ash loses in the finals of his Kalos conference league. I guess he won't see a win until Gen 7.

User Info: WTFNightmare

WTFNightmare
3 years ago#7
kaonohiokala posted...
gs ball arc is my favorite

ew
I'll Teach You Fear

User Info: Nitharad

Nitharad
3 years ago#8
Nah Kanto was best arc, Ash got like 6 out of 8 badges gifted to him.

User Info: Donniedonz

Donniedonz
3 years ago#9
I really liked the Advanced Generation contests in the anime. The final battle between Drew and May was so heated. Flygon and Absol VS Combusken and Squirtle... Fantastic.
"No, you suck and you're wrong and I hate you." - FuneralCake

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
3 years ago#10
Yeah... GS Ball... that was... great.

Please ignore the fact that my eye is constantly twitching... it is completely unrelated...
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. wow pokemon is the best anime ever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived