This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wow pokemon is the best anime ever

#31SpikayaPosted 9/20/2013 9:13:54 AM
Pokemon.

Best anime ever.

MY SIDES
---
Look at all of the Molerats, explode their faces, all of them! It's like Christmas, but with exploding heads! - Josh Jepson, Fallout 3
#32PkmTrainerAbramPosted 9/20/2013 5:45:56 PM
Alot of Gen 1 anime eps REALLY don't hold up that well, at all. Jumping the shark at Sabrina? I disagree, there was worse WTF BS earlier than that, don't see it as anything special.

And I rather liked TR as serious. People are upset that they took 6 eps to rob a Pokemon Center and fail? They must have HATED when they used to spend 20 mins every episode just to steal and fail a Pikachu that thier boss probably doesn't even want.

I don't see how people liked that. Best Wishes is the worst saga, but not because of that. At least BW put a heavy focus on the main characters driving the plots, which is far better than seeing decent plots and battles being interrupted because they gotta clobber that Kir.....steal Pikachu/PotD. If not for the crap rivalry, the reset to Ash in the beginning, Iris never really growing up like it seemed she was going to, and the league sucking balls, it would have been a great saga.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 640/649 owned, Rayman Orgins(Wii)
#33PkmTrainerAbramPosted 9/20/2013 5:46:41 PM
Also.....

Hunter X Hunter>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cowboy Bebop

Come at me bro.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 640/649 owned, Rayman Orgins(Wii)
#34IVIasterJayPosted 9/20/2013 5:50:41 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Also.....

Come at me bro.

As much as I love Cowboy Bebop, I actually agree with this. HxH is among the best anime I've ever watched; only beaten by Bakemonogatari and Darker than Black.

And pokemon isn't even a good anime. 'GS ball... so what do you think is inside it? Oh well, it wasn't important! Trololololed you all!' ...I still want to punch someone for that decision.
#35oshkoshbjoshPosted 9/20/2013 5:59:14 PM
Also.....

Come at me bro.

Lies and slander. Although FMA (Brotherhood specifically) will always be my favorite.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0046-6707-6929
#36rockshinigamiPosted 9/20/2013 6:04:52 PM
Aw, Hellz no. Only the First season. ONLY because I'm an anime fan, and it becomes stupid.

Same season over, and over, and over.

We need Red anime.
#37Doctor_SpankyPosted 9/20/2013 6:09:03 PM
IVIasterJay posted...
Also.....

Come at me bro.

As much as I love Cowboy Bebop, I actually agree with this. HxH is among the best anime I've ever watched; only beaten by Bakemonogatari and Darker than Black.

The first season of Darker than Black is excellent. How'd you like season 2, where e gets Russian tank-gun girl as a sidekick? It kinda lost me
#38Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 9/20/2013 6:15:20 PM
kaonohiokala posted...
gs ball arc is my favorite

thats like the biggest anime mystery other than what brock did with professor ivy
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#39Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 9/20/2013 6:22:55 PM
also i prefer the HxH manga as opposed to the 2011 anime, but the original 1999 anime is just as good as the manga IMO.

HxH is possibly the best manga i've ever read in my life
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
#40StealthRockPosted 9/20/2013 6:25:47 PM
platinumkiwi posted...
How is there a "best anime" conversation where no one brings up Cowboy Bebop? This is blasphemy.

Thank you guy ( or girl)

I was just about to enlighten these lost souls
---
R-truth Used Somersault Senton!
Miz avoided the attack! R-truth kept going and crashed! R-truth fainted!