This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wtf no mega evolutions for Kalos region?

#11nro87Posted 9/19/2013 7:08:14 AM
Yorkster posted...
E-25 posted...
xAzNFoRcEx posted...
Guess that also means that not every starter will get a Mega as well.

So far, it seems like they just waiting for the inevitable 3rd game(s)

Yup, and if the players would actually speak with their wallets about it; imagine how huge a loss the first 2 games of a gen would be financially, ^^

How is this a big enough issue to actually not buy the game over?

This exactly. First, people were b****ing about MegaEvolutions being a cop-out and ripping off Digimon. Now, they are b****ing because not everything gets one. You can't have it both ways, people.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#12Sloth9230Posted 9/19/2013 7:08:26 AM
Yorkster posted...
E-25 posted...
xAzNFoRcEx posted...

Yup, and if the players would actually speak with their wallets about it; imagine how huge a loss the first 2 games of a gen would be financially, ^^

S'hhh, he's one of those "complete experience" guys that's still mad about not being able to catch all 600+ pokes in a single game.
#13DarkHeroZXPosted 9/19/2013 7:08:41 AM
Yorkster posted...
E-25 posted...
xAzNFoRcEx posted...

this. I mean it is stupid to not give at least all the Kalos starters megas but its not a game breaker.
---
"I do a lot of push ups and sit-ups and I drink plenty of juice"-Vegeta
#14E-25Posted 9/19/2013 7:09:39 AM
Yorkster posted...
E-25 posted...
xAzNFoRcEx posted...

Eh, the Mega alone isn't that big; but considering that there likely won't be much post-game content, questionable 3D implementation, exp from capping, etc. it'd probably be better to just wait for the enhanced 3rd/ sequels; especially with this much stuff changing.
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#15Sloth9230Posted 9/19/2013 7:11:18 AM
E-25 posted...

Eh, the Mega alone isn't that big; but considering that there likely won't be much post-game content, questionable 3D implementation, exp from capping, etc. it'd probably be better to just wait for the enhanced 3rd/ sequels; especially with this much stuff changing.

Then wait for the 3rd version.
#16iron123impactPosted 9/19/2013 7:24:44 AM
Wasn't there a poster of some Pokémon from the 1-5 gens that is rumoured to be the list of Pokémon getting Mega evolutions? If I recall correctly it had all the starters too.
---
Pokemon and Monster Hunter. Never ventured any further.
#17Twilight_SonataPosted 9/19/2013 7:26:29 AM
iron123impact posted...
Wasn't there a poster of some Pokémon from the 1-5 gens that is rumoured to be the list of Pokémon getting Mega evolutions? If I recall correctly it had all the starters too.

Yes, and it was proven fake because a lot of the Japanese was messed up like somebody had just typed crap into Google Translate.
#18MM125Posted 9/19/2013 7:31:05 AM
iron123impact posted...

That was fake. Had some text errors and the like.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket