This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, not all starters get Megalutions.

#1NightinanglePosted 9/19/2013 9:16:39 AM
If the Kalos aren't, gens 2 and 4 are nowhere to be seen so they probably won't for now at least.

The fossil evolutions don't make up for that disappointment in my humble opinion.

Just thought I would share (it took me a while to come to this conclusion after serebii confirmed no Kalos pokemon would get Megalutions. denial I guess)
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
This is my flame shield.
#2HejiruPosted 9/19/2013 9:18:53 AM
It'll be really annoying if Blaziken is the only Hoenn starter to get a Mega.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#3Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 9:22:19 AM
Hejiru posted...
It'll be really annoying if Blaziken is the only Hoenn starter to get a Mega.

Well I wanted all starters to get it once blaziken did, before it was all 2 evolutions and stuff.
But it will be even worse if not even a gen is equal.
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
This is my flame shield.
#4ynniPosted 9/19/2013 9:27:52 AM
I think all starters will get Mega Evolutions, it's just the Kalos ones will come later.
---
*Insert witty line*
#5Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 9:30:08 AM
ynni posted...
I think all starters will get Mega Evolutions, it's just the Kalos ones will come later.

Maybe. I hope...that's still gen 7 that's probably 3 or 4 years from now, unless DLC or pokemon z/x^2y^2 adds Kalos Megalutions which would be weird but cool.

Ugh mild OCD -.-
---
This is my flame shield.
#6Lucis_FerrePosted 9/19/2013 10:29:49 AM
They just said they'll be no Kalos region Mega-Evos in X/Y

In Z/W/Gray/whatever we could get the Kalos Mega-Evos, same way Platinum got Rotom formes, FR/LG/Emerald had a Deoxys Forme and B2/W2 had Keldeo Forme.

I'd mention Origin Forme and B/W Kyurem but their covers and don't feel the same.
---
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!'
'Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything.'
#7Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 12:14:11 PM
Lucis_Ferre posted...
They just said they'll be no Kalos region Mega-Evos in X/Y

In Z/W/Gray/whatever we could get the Kalos Mega-Evos, same way Platinum got Rotom formes, FR/LG/Emerald had a Deoxys Forme and B2/W2 had Keldeo Forme.

I'd mention Origin Forme and B/W Kyurem but their covers and don't feel the same.

That's true. Well we still have yet to hear from gen 2, 4, And 5, and we haven't seen anything on the rest of gen 3 yet, maybe gen 6 will happen in the future but for now ima panic a bit.
---
This is my flame shield.
#8biohazard151Posted 9/19/2013 12:18:02 PM
Mega evolution s are there new big cool thing. Expect them to use that in a long drawn out process where each new iteration will add a large handful of them. I personally love that, itll add a new flair to each new game where one of your favorites may be updated.
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#9SlimeStackPosted 9/19/2013 12:23:22 PM(edited)
Sceptile is a better Pokémon than Blaziken so I hope he gets one at least. Though I think the GSC starters need them the most. They just don't really seem to stand out in battle, moreso than the others.
---
Blah.
#10ThePokeMan98Posted 9/19/2013 12:23:16 PM
I thought it was already pretty much confirmed?

I recall seeing a link to leaked CoroCoro images, one of which containing pictures and a list of pokemon that are going to have mega evolutions. While I'm not 100% sure that that's what it was, there is some evidence leaning toward the possibility that it was. There were a handful of pokemon from each gen (excluding 6, of course). Every gen had the starters. And on top of that, there were other pokemon that we already know for a fact are getting megas.

Off the top of my head I remember seeing Cofagrigus, Scizor, and Druddigon on that list somewhere. I don't have the link anymore, but if anyone knows what I'm talking about and can confirm or deny how accurate I am, feel free to.
---
It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents dealt. - Grimsley