This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, not all starters get Megalutions.

#11biohazard151Posted 9/19/2013 12:35:41 PM
ThePokeMan98 posted...
I thought it was already pretty much confirmed?

I recall seeing a link to leaked CoroCoro images, one of which containing pictures and a list of pokemon that are going to have mega evolutions. While I'm not 100% sure that that's what it was, there is some evidence leaning toward the possibility that it was. There were a handful of pokemon from each gen (excluding 6, of course). Every gen had the starters. And on top of that, there were other pokemon that we already know for a fact are getting megas.

Off the top of my head I remember seeing Cofagrigus, Scizor, and Druddigon on that list somewhere. I don't have the link anymore, but if anyone knows what I'm talking about and can confirm or deny how accurate I am, feel free to.

was fake, proven fake.
Scizor is the only one confirmed by Hiro, nothing else is confirmed.
---
"What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end"
#12jakovuPosted 9/19/2013 12:39:52 PM
Bulbasaur is the only starter that's a dual-type at the basic stage. The starters have never been "equal".
#13Nightinangle(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 6:03:51 PM
jakovu posted...
Bulbasaur is the only starter that's a dual-type at the basic stage. The starters have never been "equal".

They always are primarily
Grass/fire/water and evolve twice at similar levels

Now if nothing is added or changed kanto and blaziken are better than everyone else, and my favorite/starting gen 4 is worse, and I was wrong for picking treeko over torchic.
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
This is my flame shield.
#14SuperMario91Posted 9/19/2013 6:08:56 PM
Nightinangle posted...
jakovu posted...

They always are primarily
Grass/fire/water and evolve twice at similar levels

Now if nothing is added or changed kanto and blaziken are better than everyone else, and my favorite/starting gen 4 is worse, and I was wrong for picking treeko over torchic.

I'm sure they'll add some stuff, at least I hope. I love treecko.