This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it worth getting ready for X/Y by breeding in my Black 2/Black games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is it worth getting ready for X/Y by breeding in my Black 2/Black games?

User Info: HakuMan111386

HakuMan111386
3 years ago#1
??? Is anyone else here going to do the same (or are doing the same) or no?
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386

User Info: SorrowOfAcheron

SorrowOfAcheron
3 years ago#2
I didn't really breed for X/Y, but being able to transfer the Pokes I spent time hatching and leveling is nice.
So yeah, I'd say it is.
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron
Roy (Awakening DLC appearance & unique moveset) and Matthew & Sveta (Golden Sun) for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS

HakuMan111386
3 years ago#3
SorrowOfAcheron posted...
I didn't really breed for X/Y, but being able to transfer the Pokes I spent time hatching and leveling is nice.
So yeah, I'd say it is.

The only issue I see I have with breeding some Pokes is once I get the game, I'll find out that a bunch of favorite old ones now have new (and perhaps useful) moves available. -_-

User Info: Phoenix6000

Phoenix6000
3 years ago#4
I am. I have a box full of DWFs I've been duping so I can have a set for both X/Y & B2.
Black 2 FC: 3182-3983-9645

User Info: Alexoneill77777

Alexoneill77777
3 years ago#5
Only pokemon that don't have hidden power, as the hidden power equation will likely change with fairy type.
FC- 3754 7190 4070
I hate gold watering cans so much you don't even know

User Info: SOLDIER_Bankai

SOLDIER_Bankai
3 years ago#6
I went ahead and bred myself a couple Shiny Charmanders last week, but other than that, no. By the time we'll be able to transfer up, we'll likely have all the breeding stuff figured out for X/Y.

User Info: evilvideogamer

evilvideogamer
3 years ago#7
Just as long as you realize you won't be able to transfer your B/W pokemon into X and Y till December because that is when the pokebank comes out. (In japan at least)
swagodile for life
3DS: 3222 5845 4482

HakuMan111386
3 years ago#8
evilvideogamer posted...
Just as long as you realize you won't be able to transfer your B/W pokemon into X and Y till December because that is when the pokebank comes out. (In japan at least)

Wait, what?! Seriously??

User Info: evilvideogamer

evilvideogamer
3 years ago#9
HakuMan111386 posted...
evilvideogamer posted...

Wait, what?! Seriously??

Yep
swagodile for life
3DS: 3222 5845 4482

User Info: chunkyshtew

chunkyshtew
3 years ago#10
evilvideogamer posted...
HakuMan111386 posted...
evilvideogamer posted...

Wait, what?! Seriously??

Yep

Source??

I just bought Pokemon Black so that I can transfer my pokemon from Pearl to the new X/Y. 400+ hours I spent training up my team back in the day. I'm fine with waiting until December to transfer (it's only 1.5 months) but I'm still a little surprised.
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is it worth getting ready for X/Y by breeding in my Black 2/Black games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived