This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it worth getting ready for X/Y by breeding in my Black 2/Black games?

#21mehmetskiPosted 9/19/2013 1:39:32 PM
i bred for 8 eevees, and evolved 7 of them.
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#22PheonixFFire7Posted 9/19/2013 2:20:00 PM
I've bred probably 5,000+ Eggs during the summer with a Shiny Charm and occasionally using the Masuda Method if available, and so far i've gotten 3 shinys out of it. I wouldn't recommend breeding with the intent of getting a shiny.
#23chunkyshtewPosted 9/19/2013 2:42:17 PM
PheonixFFire7 posted...
I've bred probably 5,000+ Eggs during the summer with a Shiny Charm and occasionally using the Masuda Method if available, and so far i've gotten 3 shinys out of it. I wouldn't recommend breeding with the intent of getting a shiny.

Is there any way to get a shiny charm outside of having the entire pokedex completed on White/Black 2? I am very interested in getting one, but I only recently purchased black so that I can transfer my pokemon from Pearl over to X/Y.
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#24NextgrandcrossPosted 9/19/2013 2:54:28 PM
I just hope you can transfer and store Eggs in Pokemon Bank, I have several Eevee's egg prime and ready for transfer.
#25chunkyshtewPosted 9/19/2013 3:07:49 PM
Nextgrandcross posted...
I just hope you can transfer and store Eggs in Pokemon Bank, I have several Eevee's egg prime and ready for transfer.

Why not just hatch the eggs and transfer the baby Eevee's?
---
#26chunkyshtewPosted 9/19/2013 3:55:46 PM
I keep posting questions, but no-one is answering! Please people!
---
#27chunkyshtewPosted 9/20/2013 9:55:35 AM
Nextgrandcross posted...

Also, is there any way to get a shiny charm outside of having the entire pokedex completed on White/Black 2?
---
#28chunkyshtewPosted 9/20/2013 12:18:00 PM
chunkyshtew posted...
Nextgrandcross posted...

*sigh* Bump one last time. Please respond people! I could just make a topic like everyone else seems to do but my questions would loose context...

- Why not just hatch the eggs and transfer the baby Eevee's?

- Is there any way to get a shiny charm outside of having the entire pokedex completed on White/Black 2?
---