This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you want a device in Pokemon that directly translate Pokemon cries to text?

#21SorrowOfAcheronPosted 9/21/2013 12:13:33 PM
deidara21 posted...
Froakie: All glory to the hypno froak.

Kriketune: Kluk Kluk Kluk woooooo

I think it's more like: Pipipii wooooeh.
And Heatran goes like: Chirorwi chwoh

Yeah.
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron
Roy (Awakening DLC appearance & unique moveset) and Matthew & Sveta (Golden Sun) for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS
#22Sloth9230Posted 9/21/2013 12:39:50 PM
Wasn't it sort of confirmed that we'll eventually be able to talk to pokemon. In B2/W2 he battle companies presidents grandson says that he is working on a way to understand pokemon.

Just like at some point there was girl who wanted a pink pokemon with flowers and just how at one point there was a person who wanted to see the dreams of pokemon.
#23DeitylightPosted 9/21/2013 1:19:59 PM
Sloth9230 posted...
Wasn't it sort of confirmed that we'll eventually be able to talk to pokemon. In B2/W2 he battle companies presidents grandson says that he is working on a way to understand pokemon.

Just like at some point there was girl who wanted a pink pokemon with flowers and just how at one point there was a person who wanted to see the dreams of pokemon.

I've notice a pattern that gamefreak usually do. When something usually get mention by an npc in an older game, it's a sign that it'll be implanted in future games. The biggest example is the Munna line.
The translator didn't make in because of lack of time. Think of all the text that will need to be done. We'll either see this feature in X & Y 2 or gen 7, all i can say is that I welcome such a feature.