This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A list of all the typings of the new Kalos Pokemon

#51gamermasterwizPosted 9/19/2013 5:40:42 PM
bstroke0425 posted...
This is probably fake, which is good cause I want evolutions of past gen pokemon :p

Me too. These leaks are getting pathetic. At this point, no pics = no truth.
---
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8
#52HejiruPosted 9/19/2013 6:20:58 PM(edited)
Tyranidomega posted...
Yeah, deeming it fake based on the fact that I can't find Gen 6's pseudo legend, and I find it doubtful that the steel/dragon would be it.

What do you mean? Assuming this is real, the pseudo-legend line could easily be the Steel/Dragon line (the Normal and Water Pokemon between it and the legendary Ground trio would just be like Larvesta and Volcarona) or the Rock/Fighting line, or pure Water line, or the pure Rock line (they'd be in the middle of the dex just like Garchomp)

gamermasterwiz posted...
bstroke0425 posted...
This is probably fake, which is good cause I want evolutions of past gen pokemon :p

Me too. These leaks are getting pathetic. At this point, no pics = no truth.

Pics don't mean much either. In both Gen 4 and 5's reveal periods we got some very convincing fake scans and fake screenshots.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#53Doctor_SpankyPosted 9/19/2013 6:24:37 PM
gamermasterwiz posted...
Some people are just so excited that they want to pose as a bunch of leakers. Pathetic.

lol @ your hate

I like fan "leaks," the point isn't to fool people, they've usually got pretty interesting ideas
#54HejiruPosted 9/19/2013 6:41:26 PM
Doctor_Spanky posted...
gamermasterwiz posted...
Some people are just so excited that they want to pose as a bunch of leakers. Pathetic.

lol @ your hate

I like fan "leaks," the point isn't to fool people, they've usually got pretty interesting ideas

Uh, yes, the point is to fool people. Otherwise they'd just say "how about this idea?" That's the difference between fanart and fakes.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy