This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are seasons returning in this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are seasons returning in this game?
2 years ago#1
Are the seasons from Pokemon Black and Pokemon White returning in this game?
2 years ago#2
I don't think so. To change sawsbuck you probably have to battle in a certain area.
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
2 years ago#3
seasons were so useless and annoying if you wanted to fill the dex. i hope they dont return...
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
2 years ago#4
It doesn't seem so, but I really hope it does. I loved it in gen 5. I am hoping that they bring back seasons, day-of-the-week, night/day, and all the time stuff from before... it's fun having different things to check up on each day.
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
2 years ago#5
I didn't like seasons. All it did was block off areas of the game for entire months. I also wouldn't mind seeing day/night go, I only play at night and have to set the time back so it's not dark the entire time I play. I think it'd be a lot better if they did something like harvest moon where seasons and time went a lot faster.
2 years ago#6
I can't tell if we would have heard about it by now, if they were coming back. But I do hope that they do. While it's annoying as a restriction on getting certain Pokemon and accessing certain areas, it's a fun feature overall.
I'm not a GRRL gamer; I'm just another kid who had a Nintendo and never grew out of it.
2 years ago#7
I love season's but I feel like if they stay they need to make sure that things aren't blocked off, unless it is supposed to be something incredibly rare.
This is my NIGHTMARE!
Pokemon White FC: 1765 3935 9538
2 years ago#8
I have to agree with everyone I hope the seasons return, but I hope they don't effect the encounter rate of finding a certain Pokemon. I think they could make it where its doesn't effect the Pokemon encounter rate and the access to certain areas.
2 years ago#9
As far as I know, we really only just now found out that the time of day is reflected in the overworld. It's a minor detail, and something that we should expect to be in the game, but it was still just recently confirmed, nonetheless.

I assume seasons would return, because why not? I don't know how they'd handle things like Sawsbuck otherwise (battling in specific areas doesn't really make sense).

As for season-exclusive content, that's totally fine with me. I don't know what the issue is with it for you guys, but personally, I play these games for months on end, so it doesn't bother me that I might have to wait a month to get an item or a Pokemon.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Are seasons returning in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived