This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trying so hard not to spoil these games before release

#1jeffdogworthyPosted 9/19/2013 2:05:26 PM
One of my realizations to why I liked 1-3 gens so much were that they were 100% new to me. I spoiled so much of 4th and 5th gen that when I started playing the world wasnt as magical, if that makes any sense (like I literally watched a full playthrough of diamond before it came out in america. terrible idea). Thus to get that childlike amazement back, i vowed to spoil as little as possible with these

Had accidentally stumbled into the starters 2nd forms on a random blog, kinda ticked me off (especially since quilladen was so underwhelming >_>)

So like now Im trying again to not go to Serebii or whatever but you guys are posting about how amazing the fossils evolutions are

;_; stahp making it more difficult
---
There's four of us, here tonight, chugga chugga choo choo time to fight
#2jneal57Posted 9/19/2013 2:06:48 PM
the fossil pokemon are ice rock and dragon rock.
---
Go show your support for Keiji Inafune's (this is the guy behind megaman) new project Mighty No. 9 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9
#3RudokuPosted 9/19/2013 2:07:30 PM
Get off the damn Internet and stop telling us about it, then.
---
Magical Scientist is more perfect than EotS because you get to shoot dinosaurs out of a turtle.
#4S1-Winged_AngelPosted 9/19/2013 2:07:44 PM
I'm the same man, no more new info for me as of right now. I can hold out for a few more weeks!
#5FuneralCakePosted 9/19/2013 2:07:52 PM
I'm gonna say that if you don't want to spoil anything... GET OFF THE INTERNET.

I understand being frustrated or disappointed with things being spoiled accidentally, but you kind of only have yourself to blame. Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burned or whatever.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
http://i.minus.com/ibeTNBZS1C6k9v.gif
#6mehmetskiPosted 9/19/2013 2:08:33 PM
there are now 300 new pokemon, 4 more eeveelutions, you can choose between 3 genders and 30 ethnicities now. the gym leaders are all electric type because there were already so few of them. the champ is a red nosed clown with fire/fighting types. quilladins evo is completely rotund and grass/poison, braixens evo is fire/fighting of course and frogadier doesnt have an evo as he is cool enough already. and the game will only work if you spray pink pixie dust on your 3DS.
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#7jeffdogworthy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 2:10:35 PM
It's just so tempting to click on this board since I frequent quite a few >.>

I know, i gotta ween myself off gamefaqs. Im afraid of topic titles. I guess ill consider this my goodbye xD
---
There's four of us, here tonight, chugga chugga choo choo time to fight