This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chespin/Froakie/Pangoro

#1Radbot42Posted 9/19/2013 1:51:52 PM
For people who hate having more than one of the same type on their team will probably not have Pangoro on their team if Froakie and Chespin end up the types that the leak revealed them to be a while back. He's both Dark and Fighting which is 2/3rds of the starters typing. If the types are like that I really won't care. I already plan on having one of those 2 starters and a Pangoro. He is the first fighting type I actually think looks cool.
---
This is my NIGHTMARE!
Pokemon White FC: 1765 3935 9538
#2SocranPosted 9/19/2013 2:15:55 PM
Well, the interesting thig is, Pangoro supposedly evolves by being put in a group with a Dark type. So, actually, getting him in the first place would require doubling up on that type, if only for a single battle. If you're okay with having two Dark types, getting a Chespin and using him to evolve Pancham might actually work out for the batter.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#3DarkHeroZXPosted 9/19/2013 2:16:50 PM
I'm having all three on my team
---
"I do a lot of push ups and sit-ups and I drink plenty of juice"-Vegeta
#4NewAgeDoomPosted 9/19/2013 2:17:28 PM
Socran posted...
Well, the interesting thig is, Pangoro supposedly evolves by being put in a group with a Dark type. So, actually, getting him in the first place would require doubling up on that type, if only for a single battle. If you're okay with having two Dark types, getting a Chespin and using him to evolve Pancham might actually work out for the batter.

Since Chespin's totally going to be Grass/Dark
---
PSN Handle: NewAgeDoom
#5Radbot42(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 2:24:44 PM
I have a feeling that they are switched and Froakie will be Dark type, and now I am really hoping that he is Dark. I love water and dark pokemon so having a water dark starter would be awesome.
---
This is my NIGHTMARE!
Pokemon White FC: 1765 3935 9538
#6JoJoX200Posted 9/19/2013 2:28:27 PM
I don't like doubling up on primary types. Secondaries aren't as much of a problem for me, if I can use two pokemon I like. And I really suggest you people don't try and argue about the starter typings because we have no way of telling what's gonna happen anyway, at this point of time. You just derail the topic.
---
http://jojodee.deviantart.com/ -- Fakemons and other stuff
#7jayman7Posted 9/19/2013 2:42:53 PM
JoJoX200 posted...
I don't like doubling up on primary types. Secondaries aren't as much of a problem for me, if I can use two pokemon I like. And I really suggest you people don't try and argue about the starter typings because we have no way of telling what's gonna happen anyway, at this point of time. You just derail the topic.

Yeah, you're right. It's such a shame that we don't have a reliable leak that has narrowed the starter type combos to two maximum possibilities.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#8QuetzalmaPosted 9/19/2013 3:01:26 PM
jayman7 posted...
JoJoX200 posted...

Yeah, you're right. It's such a shame that we don't have a reliable leak that has narrowed the starter type combos to two maximum possibilities.

link pl0x
#9JoJoX200Posted 9/19/2013 11:57:45 PM
jayman7 posted...
JoJoX200 posted...

Ouch, the sarcasm stings, man. I never said anything against the leak. In fact I strongly believe that Chespin is either Fighting or Dark after Fennekin is pretty likely to be Psychic. But that wasn't my point anyway. My point was that there's yet another stupid argument starting(and derailing the topic) about stuff that we cannot get proof for until GF gives it to us. Either in form of the games or by an early reveal.
---
http://jojodee.deviantart.com/ -- Fakemons and other stuff