This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

pokemon is the only anime i ever watched without...

#1fredie11Posted 9/19/2013 4:26:10 PM
a bad @$$ mc
---
to tell the truth im verry paranoid..wait a minute why are you reading this..are you stalking me are something?..likely story..now whats your real motive?
#2SlimeStackPosted 9/19/2013 4:27:28 PM
Being badass is his Pokémon's job, to be fair.
---
Blah.
#3JackSolomonPosted 9/19/2013 4:27:41 PM
Well, take heart. The latest trailer showcases Ash staring down one of the most vicious Pokemon in existence.

He may not be bada**, but I'm hoping he'll at least qualify for 'cool' this season.
#4gladwyn101Posted 9/19/2013 4:29:23 PM
Idk, Ash has some amazing feats of willpower and endurance. His dialogue is a bit to be desired, but there are moments where I'm thinking, "That takes some real gonads."
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)
#5fredie11(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 4:33:02 PM
JackSolomon posted...
Well, take heart. The latest trailer showcases Ash staring down one of the most vicious Pokemon in existence.

He may not be bada**, but I'm hoping he'll at least qualify for 'cool' this season.

im hoping he atleast passes for 'meh' this season
---
to tell the truth im verry paranoid..wait a minute why are you reading this..are you stalking me are something?..likely story..now whats your real motive?
#6fredie11(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 4:35:06 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
Idk, Ash has some amazing feats of willpower and endurance. His dialogue is a bit to be desired, but there are moments where I'm thinking, "That takes some real gonads."

will power maybe but in endurance takes effort his pokemon do all the work all he dose is shout out a move
---
#7LtCmdDudefellaPosted 9/19/2013 4:38:46 PM
fredie11 posted...
gladwyn101 posted...

will power maybe but in endurance takes effort his pokemon do all the work all he dose is shout out a move

I'm always saddened when people say Ash doesn't do any work, his pokemon does it all. That is so not true with Ash. He is constantly getting in the rough with his pokemon and has many times not used his pokemon when it would've been easier to whether it was because it was too dangerous and didn't want them hurt or he was just too stupid to think of it. He may be an idiot, but he does have willpower, endurance, and care for his pokemon.
#8fredie11(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 4:40:32 PM
LtCmdDudefella posted...
fredie11 posted...
gladwyn101 posted...

I'm always saddened when people say Ash doesn't do any work, his pokemon does it all. That is so not true with Ash. He is constantly getting in the rough with his pokemon and has many times not used his pokemon when it would've been easier to whether it was because it was too dangerous and didn't want them hurt or he was just too stupid to think of it. He may be an idiot, but he does have willpower, endurance, and care for his pokemon.

i never said he didnt care for his pokemon
---
#9LexifoxPosted 9/19/2013 4:43:13 PM
Ash has had some pretty fantastic moments. Just not day-to-day.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod