This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One feature I haven't heard talked about much, but I am still excited for...

#1paiprPosted 9/19/2013 6:59:54 PM(edited)
Wonder Trade. Getting to get a random Pokemon to use in my in game team. Grant it I can see right after release there being a lot of early route Pokemon popping up. But I still think it be fun. Not to mention that random moment when you get something both truly unexpected and awesome all at the same time. Also this could be a fun way destination for Pokemon hatched from eggs when I am breeding moves, but decide to not keep some. For me I know I plan to put my wild card six slot from my first playthrough to be whatever I get via WonderTrade.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#2KingDeadpoolPosted 9/19/2013 7:03:22 PM
enjoy your bidoof
#3paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 7:05:25 PM
KingDeadpool posted...
enjoy your bidoof

Oh how I hope this doesn't become the norm for Wonder Trade. I mean I don't expect Mews, or anything like that, but it be nice if people didn't just upload garbage (no offence Trubbish) to this.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
#4javel34Posted 9/19/2013 7:07:30 PM
paipr posted...
KingDeadpool posted...
enjoy your bidoof

Oh how I hope this doesn't become the norm for Wonder Trade. I mean I don't expect Mews, or anything like that, but it be nice if people didn't just upload garbage (no offence Trubbish) to this.

The GTS didn't crush your hopes?
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#5KingDeadpoolPosted 9/19/2013 7:08:28 PM
paipr posted...
KingDeadpool posted...
enjoy your bidoof

I agree with you, that would be great, but I just don't see it happening, unless there is some form of ranking system, so if you trade a legendary you'll get something of equal value
#6Arne83Posted 9/19/2013 7:09:44 PM
You should do a Wonderlocke.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#7paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 7:11:36 PM
Arne83 posted...

playthrough with only pokemon obtained from Wonder Trade? That could be fun.
---
#8Megumi samaPosted 9/19/2013 7:23:22 PM
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning really restored my faith in people online in these sort of games. I figured random was just being used to try to farm milk/wool and a good quarter of the stuff I ended up receiving in the trading beforehand was REALLY great. Once I got to a point where I had decent stuff I went back out there to return the favor.

I think I'll be using Wonder Trade to get rid of hatched pokemon that don't quite meet my standards. Still good pokemon with great egg moves, and I hope it will help someone even if all I get are common 'mons in return.
---
We're the only Marvel title that features squirrels. And do you really want a squirrel-free comic? I don't think so. - Dan Slott, on GLA
#9Arne83Posted 9/19/2013 7:24:24 PM
paipr posted...
Arne83 posted...

playthrough with only pokemon obtained from Wonder Trade? That could be fun.

Pretty much... it's standard nuzlocke rules, only you have to Wonder Trade every pokemon you get. Except for, of course, pokemon you have obtained through Wonder Trade.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.