This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have a question concerning the PokeBeach leak.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I have a question concerning the PokeBeach leak.

User Info: SNRGTCgamer

SNRGTCgamer
3 years ago#1
Was it the leaker who got the starters' final typing mixed up or PokeBeach itself?

User Info: reflectives

reflectives
3 years ago#2
We have no way of knowing until we officially see the final forms typing.

User Info: gamermasterwiz

gamermasterwiz
3 years ago#3
It was the leaker according to the site.

The one posted at the site is the correct one which is Fire/Psychic, Water/Fighting and Grass/Dark.
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
3 years ago#4
gamermasterwiz posted...
It was the leaker according to the site.

The one posted at the site is the correct one which is Fire/Psychic, Water/Fighting and Grass/Dark.

The world shall never know.

User Info: gamermasterwiz

gamermasterwiz
3 years ago#5
^ Did I spell it wrong or something? lol

The leaker told the site that he got typings mixed up. So they corrected it again afterwards. I think that's what the TC wanted to know.
Gen IV FC: 2536-3829-5092
Gen V FC: 0819-4243-0361 PSN: blueink8

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
3 years ago#6
gamermasterwiz posted...
^ Did I spell it wrong or something? lol

The leaker told the site that he got typings mixed up. So they corrected it again afterwards. I think that's what the TC wanted to know.

No, I'm just a crazy concpiracy theorist who thinks Pokebeach is lying to us to save face after they made a mistake :P

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#7
According to Pokebeach, the source mixed up the types and this was fixed to Grass/Dark and Water/Fighting, but it was also said that the leaker was giving misleading or false information to throw people off his trail.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: TectonicImprov

TectonicImprov
3 years ago#8
Lexifox posted...
According to Pokebeach, the source mixed up the types and this was fixed to Grass/Dark and Water/Fighting, but it was also said that the leaker was giving misleading or false information to throw people off his trail.

That last part was proven fake I believe.
Yo yo yo 1 4 8 3 to the 3 6 to the 9, representing the ABQ. What up, ******!
Majora's Mask is overrated. People who agree: 26 (PM your opinion, good, or bad.)

User Info: SalsaSavant

SalsaSavant
3 years ago#9
TectonicImprov posted...
Lexifox posted...

That last part was proven fake I believe.

It was.

It was just someone who was either
A: Trolling
or
B: Working to discredit the leak is some sort of misguided attempt to protect Water Pokemon Master.
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#10
How was it proven fake and when?
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I have a question concerning the PokeBeach leak.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived