This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which new type of priority move would you want?

#1WolfJouninPosted 9/20/2013 2:33:13 AM(edited)
If a new one came out in X/Y - Results (100 votes)
Bug
7% (7 votes)
Dragon
7% (7 votes)
Electric
12% (12 votes)
Fire
21% (21 votes)
Flying
3% (3 votes)
Grass
11% (11 votes)
Ground
2% (2 votes)
Poison
9% (9 votes)
Psychic
16% (16 votes)
Rock
12% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'd also include other for alternate variants of priority for types that already have it (such as Special variant and/or 40 base power no strings attached variant for Dark, which only has Sucker Punch), but I'm more interested in seeing which type you guys would want to get one that doesn't have one yet. I didn't include Fairy, because there was no room and I feel like it'd be popular anyways. Finally, let's assume it only has 40 base power and 100% accuracy.

... oh yeah, if you want also state why you'd want it (e.g. Poison for fairies, Fire so they have more purpose again in cases like Flareon or Arcanine, etc etc)... you can also comment if you want it to be Physical or Special. If this board likes this enough, I'll make another with the highest voted types and include fairy and the already existing types for alternate versions (not fighting though, since it has both already).

GO!
---
Everything in life is a battle. Even peace itself is a battle to maintain it.
#2gunsndrosesPosted 9/20/2013 2:38:48 AM
We need a Special priority move. No more physical stuff.

So Psychic, probably.
---
3DS FC: 3153-4286-2384
For an impenetrable shield, stand inside yourself.-Henry David Thoreau
#3WolfJounin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 2:44:08 AM(edited)
I voted Psychic too, mostly for Gallade, Metagross, and Mewtwo... but uh, yeah... if we get a decent amount of votes, I'll make the sequel thread, which will have the top 2 voted types with both physical and special options, competing against 2 for Dark (40 BP physical and special, since Sucker Punch is really unique), Special for Water and Ghost (ice and steel don't really need it)... and finally the option of physical and special for Fairy.
---
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 9/20/2013 2:43:52 AM
Fairy. Even if they're immune to Dragon, they're going to need some sort of priority to actually be relevant, because I'm sure there will be plenty of Poison and Steel moves in meta.

And no, I'm not counting the one Furfrou learns, because it still has the chance to be exclusive
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#5WolfJounin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 2:45:04 AM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Fairy. Even if they're immune to Dragon, they're going to need some sort of priority to actually be relevant, because I'm sure there will be plenty of Poison and Steel moves in meta.

And no, I'm not counting the one Furfrou learns, because it still has the chance to be exclusive

You'll get the chance to vote for that in the next poll. I figured it'd be really popular and at least get top 3, so I decided to not include it in this one over the less expected types.
---
#6raikou68Posted 9/20/2013 2:59:30 AM
psychic
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXnKrtJDBUI
Bill cosby pokemon
#7The_Shadow_LinkPosted 9/20/2013 3:01:44 AM
Electric and Grass, need to get some good Water Control moves.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#81998_zPosted 9/20/2013 3:26:36 AM
No Fairy type?
---
Official Nozomi and Trumpeter of the SMT4 board.
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight
#9WolfJounin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 3:52:59 AM(edited)
1998_z posted...
No Fairy type?

In the next poll... which I'll post in 1-2 hours. Surprised poison has gotten 0 lol... I suppose it'd make Gengar OP if it was Special...
---
#10NeosadusPosted 9/20/2013 4:15:53 AM
fire winning? does it have something to do with charizard finally being able to have a chance to getting an attack off before the 1hko after coming in to SR?

;p
---
------
---------