This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Mega-Mewtwo do you prefer

#11SA_X_Mk_IIPosted 9/20/2013 7:19:35 AM
M2Y

I honestly thought that M2Y was a pre-evolution of M2 the first time I saw it (just the picture, not the explanation of Mega Evolutions), almost like the bridge between M and M2.

M2X is just... I don't know, there's just something about it that makes it feel like a very boring Mega Evolution. Almost like what Mega Venusaur is: "Wut? It looks the sam- Oh, it gets an extra flower. OMG, ITS GOTS VINES TOO!" Compared to something like, even Mega Blastoise where it gets hand cannons and one gigantic cannon on its shell... or Mega Mawile where it gets an updated outfit and a second fake head.

M2X looks like M2 ribbed with Shoulderpads. M2Y is the Mega evolution that has the biggest visual different over the original.
---
.: Cube World :: <>====|=<(>o<)[__] @>~~ o===<(>o<) :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.
#12Sir WillPosted 9/20/2013 7:26:13 AM
X
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#13scribblykakulooPosted 9/20/2013 7:37:38 AM
I actually don't love either of them. XD

But Y is less creepy to me. X has the muscles on the arms that stick out and they remind me of those worm/parasite/nematode things that burrow under your skin and breed there... D=
#14NewAgeDoomPosted 9/20/2013 7:39:07 AM
Y has the better looking Legendary, and the better looking Mega Mewtwo version (imo), going with Y.
---
PSN Handle: NewAgeDoom
#15giant_joe67Posted 9/20/2013 8:11:26 AM
Y version mewtwo, X version mewtwo looks stupid.
---
i can't change your future, but only you can.
#16SpacePirateKhanPosted 9/20/2013 8:13:48 AM
I like Y for being slightly more feminine and the toes look better (believe it or not.)
Both of them are pretty awesome though.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Khan from Rosetown, 4184-1827-7503
#17Dictator_RichPosted 9/20/2013 8:29:20 AM
I like Mega-Mewtwo X better. He just looks like a straight up ass kicker, and the fact that he is part fighting type is pretty cool. Mega-Mewtwo Y just looks like a pre-evolution to me.
---
This user is awesome: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=16426426