This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We should be able to marry our Pokemon

#31chunkyshtewPosted 9/20/2013 9:32:30 AM
chunkyshtew posted...
Great idea! And you could time travel to recruit and breed your future children like in Fire Emblem Awakening!!

I'd pick a female character and marry either Tauros or Wailord just to see how my kids would turn out!
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#32BelligeroPosted 9/20/2013 9:33:26 AM
http://jhallcomics.com/sites/default/files/styles/comic/public/sexymons2.jpg
#33sonofcasbahPosted 9/20/2013 9:47:41 AM
i agree 100$ with tihs idea
---
PSN: SonOfCasbah
3DS FC: 3007-8570-9845
#34DarkKirby2500Posted 9/20/2013 9:52:06 AM(edited)
Mewtwo_soul posted...
I agree.

I personally hate the censorship, even if it is something that "offends" me, because I'd rather see the creators original ideas and intentions for concepts within the series.

Probably the marriage thing was retracted because people drew dirty conclusions from it. Sadly.

I'm still upset how that changed Vivian in Thousand Year Door from a male that wanted to be female to a straight up female in the American localization because they thought Americans would be offended because of the same reasons, I want to know what the original creators ideas and intentions were. I can't stand it when localizations try to change the original writing to be "more acceptable" to certain cultures or dumb things down because they think "this culture wouldn't understand (too stupid)".

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ViewersAreMorons

"No one in this world, so far as I know and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby."
H. L. Mencken, "Notes on Journalism"

On top of that, not only are viewers stupid, they are also intolerant of people and things unlike themselves, ignorant, hate change, need to be instantly satisfied, and have the attention span of a goldfish.

---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#35ffdghPosted 9/20/2013 9:52:12 AM
...Uhh what? thats weird.

Ditto would be the best option anyway.
---
the current condition of Nintendo by internet standards.DOOOOOMED
Keyblades and a flightless angel.
#36Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/20/2013 9:52:35 AM
DarkKirby2500 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
I agree.

I personally hate the censorship, even if it is something that "offends" me, because I'd rather see the creators original ideas and intentions for concepts within the series.

Probably the marriage thing was retracted because people drew dirty conclusions from it. Sadly.

I'm still upset how that changed Vivian in Thousand Year Door from a male that wanted to be female to a straight up female in the American localization because they thought Americans would be offended because of the same reasons, I want to know what the original creators ideas and intentions were. I can't stand it when localizations try to change the original writing to be "more acceptable" to certain cultures or dumb things down because they think "this culture wouldn't understand (too stupid)".

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ViewersAreMorons

I thought the PMTTYD thing with Vivian was a joke? Though if it wasn't I can understand what you mean. Censorship ruins most objects it touches, beacause you don't get a true sense of whatever media object you have's full vision.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#37chunkyshtewPosted 9/20/2013 10:32:02 AM
Great idea! And you could time travel to recruit and breed your future children like in Fire Emblem Awakening!!
---
d(^o^)b ~ And then I ate the bowl!
#38ExodicePosted 9/20/2013 10:33:41 AM
I want to have Machoke sex
---
Who cares about nihilism?
#39Ghost_61636Posted 9/20/2013 10:39:37 AM
Dibs on Iris you guys can screw your Garbodor's all you want ^_^
---
"Sony should make a Blu-Ray less PS3"-videogamer1030
#40Cheesepower5Posted 9/20/2013 10:50:54 AM
ffdgh posted...
...Uhh what? thats weird.

Ditto would be the best option anyway.

Finally, someone who understands the finer things in life.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.