This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

should there be another female champ or male champ?

#51Hierarchy225Posted 9/20/2013 10:35:30 AM
Female.

Isn't there a movie star character that's your friend? Wouldn't be surprised if she ended up champion.
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board // i.imgur.com/eo0eyoc.jpg
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#52Cheesepower5Posted 9/20/2013 10:45:11 AM
I frankly don't give a f***. Why would I? I don't piss and whine every time I don't get what I want like some people.
---
We are the champions, but me most of all!
Official Eikichi Mishina of all MegaTen boards.
#53HoundoomedPosted 9/20/2013 10:49:07 AM
It should be a male Pokemon because humans and females are overrated.
---
Dot dot dot
. . .
#54tyranitartyranyPosted 9/20/2013 10:53:14 AM
I think the point everybody is missing is that this game is the creation of the developers that work at gamefreak. They can make their characters any way they want, be it male, female, black, white, hispanic, etc. They do not owe it to you or anyone else to make their games "diverse". If you don't like it, don't buy/play the game.

Now...I say that as a black/white male. My favorite champion is far and away Cynthia. I generally connect with females a little easier than males (lot of time in the friend zone unfortunately), so I don't really have much of a preference either way. I also like a strong female lead. I even prefer femshep in mass effect and my girlfriend of six years (soon to be fiancÚ) tends to be the more dominant one in our relationship.

I don't think it should matter what race/gender the pokemon champion is. What does matter is that they are an interesting character. I'd like to see a female of spanish descent honestly. As long as the game is fun then that's all that matters to me
---
Currently playing: Mass Effect 2, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Pokemon: SoulSilver
Just finished: The Last of Us, Kingdom Hearts 3D
#55SayaMitsukiPosted 9/20/2013 10:55:22 AM
Diantha as Champ would be great. I wouldn't be surprised, but it would be nice if there were no hints beforehand.
#56G-ScythePosted 9/20/2013 10:55:34 AM
Thinking about it I'm partial to an old, senile war vet in a wheelchair myself. That sounds badass.

And the champ talks about how you have it easy, being able to re-use TMs and whatnot.
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
3DS FC: 3282-2034-0238
#57Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/20/2013 10:56:15 AM
G-Scythe posted...
Thinking about it I'm partial to an old, senile war vet in a wheelchair myself. That sounds badass.

And the champ talks about how you have it easy, being able to re-use TMs and whatnot.

That would be so meme worthy too. :)
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#58XWolfOPosted 9/20/2013 10:56:48 AM
G-Scythe posted...

That would be the best champion ever. Haha.
---
Woof...
#59nazacuckooPosted 9/20/2013 10:59:10 AM
XWolfO posted...
jneal57 posted...
why not both. a champion double battle...sounds cool

Now that's a nice idea. A champion couple.

That would actually be cool. But the amount of fan fiction that would be made about them would be a little unbearable.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#60XWolfOPosted 9/20/2013 11:02:25 AM
nazacuckoo posted...
XWolfO posted...
jneal57 posted...
why not both. a champion double battle...sounds cool

Now that's a nice idea. A champion couple.

That would actually be cool. But the amount of fan fiction that would be made about them would be a little unbearable.

Let's face it, there's gonna be unbearable fanfiction about the champion even if they're an old man in a wheelchair. And look at it this way, at least that way, those two would be an official couple, not a fan made one.
---
Woof...