This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there any video demonstrating the free moving camera in the overworld?

#1DarkKirby2500Posted 9/20/2013 9:36:09 AM
http://tinyurl.com/mrceyko

According to this article...

Junichi Masuda: This time with the move to full 3D you can freely manipulate the camera angles, which you couldn’t do before.

I have yet to see any videos that actually demonstrated this ability though. I was wondering if anyone had a link to a video that showed the free moving camera.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#2Zoramon089Posted 9/20/2013 9:37:46 AM
We saw it in an earlier video of the town. He was standing there (as the female) and moving the camera around I think
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4470 0364 4689
"Have you actually seen the scene in question? It needs some crackers to go with its cheese." - Poppadop
#3NextgrandcrossPosted 9/20/2013 9:42:43 AM
I believe Luminose City (the Paris City) has a Free Roaming Camera.
#4DarkKirby2500(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 10:06:40 AM
Is the free roaming camera in some areas only? It looks like that in the videos (well, as I said, I have not seen any videos demonstrating the free moving camera).

Before this article I had suspected the 3D would be like in Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity where the camera moved on a rail and you had no control over it at all.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#5SocranPosted 9/20/2013 10:10:10 AM
DarkKirby2500 posted...
Is the free roaming camera in some areas only? It looks like that in the videos (well, as I said, I have not seen any videos demonstrating the free moving camera).

Before this article I had suspected the 3D would be like in Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity where the camera moved on a rail and you had no control over it at all.

I'm not sure. We've only really seen it used like that in Lumiose City. But, then again, it's not the first feature to be left completely unused in 99% of screens/videos. We only just recently got our very brief first look at a character running around in a different outfit, then immediately returned to the default for every other screen.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."