This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wobbuffet returns to Team Rocket in the anime!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Wobbuffet returns to Team Rocket in the anime!
2 years ago#21
SalsaSavant posted...
Meta289 posted...
Just what the hell would Mega Wobbuffet do anyway?

Maybe have some new ability that makes it an even better counterer than before?

Or just more HP.

Formes will never get more HP.
2 years ago#22
I'm hoping Seviper, Yanmega, Mime.Jr and Carnivine return along with Wobbuffet. Also add in Frillish, Woobat, Yamask and Amoungus. Also Meowth has been getting more offensive too, and you can bet they'll catch some Kalos Pokemon too.

That's a pretty dag considerable force, especially for the first several episodes, their shouldn't be any excuses not to have them back this time, cause theirs plenty of old region Pokemon in Kalos.
2 years ago#23
Nextgrandcross posted...
I'm hoping Seviper, Yanmega, Mime.Jr and Carnivine return along with Wobbuffet. Also add in Frillish, Woobat, Yamask and Amoungus. Also Meowth has been getting more offensive too, and you can bet they'll catch some Kalos Pokemon too.

That's a pretty dag considerable force, especially for the first several episodes, their shouldn't be any excuses not to have them back this time, cause theirs plenty of old region Pokemon in Kalos.

They seem to try and replace their team before they catch their third not-Wobbuffet Pokémon. So I doubt they would go through the effort of bringing all their Pokémon back only to have them be replaced mid series.
---
Blah.
2 years ago#24
Wobbuffet's coming back.

That's... just... GREAT...
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Wobbuffet returns to Team Rocket in the anime!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived