This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wobbuffet returns to Team Rocket in the anime!

#21TorchicBlazikenPosted 9/20/2013 11:33:32 AM
SalsaSavant posted...
Meta289 posted...
Just what the hell would Mega Wobbuffet do anyway?

Maybe have some new ability that makes it an even better counterer than before?

Or just more HP.

Formes will never get more HP.
#22NextgrandcrossPosted 9/20/2013 11:38:16 AM
I'm hoping Seviper, Yanmega, Mime.Jr and Carnivine return along with Wobbuffet. Also add in Frillish, Woobat, Yamask and Amoungus. Also Meowth has been getting more offensive too, and you can bet they'll catch some Kalos Pokemon too.

That's a pretty dag considerable force, especially for the first several episodes, their shouldn't be any excuses not to have them back this time, cause theirs plenty of old region Pokemon in Kalos.
#23SlimeStackPosted 9/20/2013 11:40:15 AM
Nextgrandcross posted...
I'm hoping Seviper, Yanmega, Mime.Jr and Carnivine return along with Wobbuffet. Also add in Frillish, Woobat, Yamask and Amoungus. Also Meowth has been getting more offensive too, and you can bet they'll catch some Kalos Pokemon too.

That's a pretty dag considerable force, especially for the first several episodes, their shouldn't be any excuses not to have them back this time, cause theirs plenty of old region Pokemon in Kalos.

They seem to try and replace their team before they catch their third not-Wobbuffet Pokémon. So I doubt they would go through the effort of bringing all their Pokémon back only to have them be replaced mid series.
---
Blah.
#24Misdreavus573Posted 9/20/2013 12:34:49 PM
Wobbuffet's coming back.

That's... just... GREAT...