This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rock/Dragon

#31Luigi playerPosted 9/20/2013 5:06:35 PM
scrappybristol posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
smashman92 posted...
Let's just hope he gets 100+ speed, then we're all set

Yeah I doubt it.

I'm expecting around 80 speed.

Though if it get Dragon Dance, high physical attack, at least decent HP, good defense, and decent special defense(like 90-110) I'm happy.

I'm expecting something like this...

HP: 75
Atk: 130
Def: 80
SAtk: 40
SDef: 75
Speed: 90

Slightly glass cannony

I'd be really disappointed if it had such low attack. It's a freakin Trex.

140+ imo

what I expect for the others is:

90 hp
~80 def
65 sp def
~80 speed

no one cares for his sp atk
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#32RudokuPosted 9/20/2013 5:12:45 PM
Tyranitar has more weaknesses and it does fine:

x2 Steel
x2 Grass
x2 Ground
x2 Water
x2 Bug
x2 Fairy
4x Fighting

Stats and movepool will determine if it shines or not.
---
Magical Scientist is more perfect than EotS because you get to shoot dinosaurs out of a turtle.
#33Sloth9230Posted 9/20/2013 5:14:22 PM
Guys, I know you want him to not suck, but T-Rexes aren't exactly know for their speed. Also, even a guy like Rhyperior gets 55 Sp.Atk, GF doesn't care if it's a useless stat for physical attackers.
#34Zbxole(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 5:17:16 PM
I thought Rock is neutral to Ice thus cancelling out the Ice weakness
---
Zbx's 2nd account
#35anapple77Posted 9/20/2013 5:18:17 PM
A giant T Rex shooting lasers everywhere
#36Sloth9230Posted 9/20/2013 5:18:37 PM
Zbxole posted...
I thought Rock is neutral to Ice thus cancelling out the Ice weakness

Neutral yes, resistant no. You need a resistance to cancel out a weakness.
#37Zbxole(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 5:21:01 PM
So it is 6 Weaknesses after all?

First off it's got Strong Jaw which enhances moves like Crunch
Second Steel types can't block Dark moves anymore so part Psychics are going to be nommed on
Third you bring along counters for those six weaknesses... so I can see Toxicroak being used as a partner
---
Zbx's 2nd account
#38MrprowleyPosted 9/20/2013 5:26:59 PM
the two fossil pokemon do cancel each other (can't think of the name) really Tyrantrum rock will beat the others ice will the dragon side will be affected by the others ice attacks. And I don't agree with T-rex being slow moving compared to its rival. If you remember the first jurassic park movie the T-rex had little trouble keeping up with the jeep that was going at full speed, and if you look at the skeleton of a t rex you'd see its legs were strong and built for fast movement...not saying faster then a raptor comparatively but faster then a slow moving herbivore who is most like going be more defensive based.
#39Sloth9230Posted 9/20/2013 5:30:43 PM
Mrprowley posted...
the two fossil pokemon do cancel each other (can't think of the name) really Tyrantrum rock will beat the others ice will the dragon side will be affected by the others ice attacks. And I don't agree with T-rex being slow moving compared to its rival. If you remember the first jurassic park movie the T-rex had little trouble keeping up with the jeep that was going at full speed, and if you look at the skeleton of a t rex you'd see its legs were strong and built for fast movement...not saying faster then a raptor comparatively but faster then a slow moving herbivore who is most like going be more defensive based.

Jurassic Park isn't accurate and was made back when people did think that T-rex was fast. We know that is not the case now. Not that that maters since the speed stat doesn't reflect running speed, it represents reaction time.