This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need a reasonable answer for this question please.

#1keyos27Posted 9/20/2013 11:16:11 AM
How does an Electrode regain its original form or reincarnate from an explosion?
#2SlimeStackPosted 9/20/2013 11:17:28 AM
The explosion just seems to hurt them a bit and not actually tear them apart. That goes for the 3D games and the anime.
---
Blah.
#3Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/20/2013 11:17:45 AM
>.>

<_<''

Erm Pokemon world's reincarnation system is like Disgaea's?
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#4NanaboboPosted 9/20/2013 11:18:15 AM
According to the anime it just releases a huge burst of energy, its body doesn't explode.

And way back in the original RBY series, Pokemon became their Pokeballs when thrown rather than being released from them, so presumably back then the idea was that it exploded and was just sucked back into its Pokeball form.
---
ACNL Dream Address 4100-2150-3577
#5JackSolomonPosted 9/20/2013 11:18:18 AM
It's not actually exploding into a lot of tiny pieces: It's just explosively expending all it's energy into an explosion of such magnitude it's not exempt from it.

Say you put on a protective suit, then stand on some TNT. Even if the suit manages protect you from being killed and blown into tiny pieces, it's still going to hurt like a b****, and do some serious damage to you.
#6keyos27(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 11:32:01 AM
Thank you for all the conscientious answers. The reason why I asked was I was watching an old Kanto episode "The Underground Round Up" and the mayor requested Team rocket to take out multiplied Electrodes from deserted island in order to bring people who left back.

I thought exploding would make Electrodes disappear, but you guys are right as a diglett launcher said "Explodes the entire amount, It lowers Electrode's energy to bare minimums."
#7Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/20/2013 11:32:49 AM
keyos27 posted...
Thank you for all the conscientious answers. The reason why I asked was I was watching an old Kanto episode "The Underground Round Up" and the mayor requested Team rocket to take out multiplied Electrodes from deserted island in order to bring people who left back.

I thought exploding would make Electrodes disappear, but you guys are right as a diglett launcher said "Explodes the entire amount, It lowers Electrode's energy to bare minimums."

I still can't tell if you're serious or joking with TT question?
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#8keyos27(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 11:35:35 AM
TT question?
#9Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/20/2013 11:38:23 AM(edited)
keyos27 posted...
TT question?

Topic Title question.
---
#10keyos27(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 11:40:57 AM
Yes, I was serious. I wasn't probably paying attention to what was going on.