This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

mega mewtwo looks like...

#11Hierarchy225Posted 9/20/2013 3:46:22 PM
Everything I say is sarcastic.
---
Official Stealth Rock of the Pokemon X Board // i.imgur.com/eo0eyoc.jpg
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#12DZilla1080(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 3:52:11 PM
While a lot of us may disagree with one another and call each other names,

We can at least all agree that mega mewtwo is majin buu with dr dre beats headphones. I see through your disguise buu you can't fool us
---
PSN: DZilla1080
'CUSE it up!
#13Sky_High_DxPosted 9/20/2013 4:48:02 PM
ArabAl posted...
JackSolomon posted...
How did we never notice this before!

Probably because you're an imbecile that cannot convey sarcasm correctly due to your inability to differentiate between an exclamatory statement and a question.

Legitimate lol!!
---
Sky High Dx
#14Octaivian_RexPosted 9/20/2013 4:50:30 PM
ArabAl posted...
JackSolomon posted...

Probably because you're an imbecile that cannot convey sarcasm correctly due to your inability to differentiate between an exclamatory statement and a question.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx8iofuRVa1r2mho4o1_500.gif
---
http://picasion.com/resize70/8cd5a09ffb091458e8b25ab5cf41c108.gif
#15MickeyRocksaPosted 9/20/2013 4:52:59 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Sticky_Derp posted...
this may well be the most concentrated nonsense in any single topic on this board

and that means nonsense levels are well past nine thousand

Must...
Resist...
The urge.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT7u8R2d8hc
---
Fight Me.... MICKEYx 3ds FC: 4141-2356-8625 ...pm me 1st
DBZ Battle of the Gods should be dubbed spread da word
#16Myrkr_OrmrPosted 9/20/2013 5:31:24 PM
ArabAl posted...

However, that insignificant reason aside, it was mostly my attempt at humor.

Ha...

nice cover up *thumbs up*
---
Check out my DeviantArt page! http://myrkrormr.deviantart.com
:D
#17SocranPosted 9/20/2013 5:42:58 PM(edited)
DZilla1080 posted...
While a lot of us may disagree with one another and call each other names,

We can at least all agree that mega mewtwo is majin buu with dr dre beats headphones. I see through your disguise buu you can't fool us

You're aware that there are two Mega Mewtwos, though, right? The one you're referring to is Mega Mewtwo Y, not just "Mega Mewtwo".
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#18sonOFestarkPosted 9/20/2013 5:42:53 PM
Play nicely girls and boys.
---
White 2 FC: 2624 0707 4433
One day, long ago, I ate a glowing piece of moldy cheese. Later that day, VeghEsther was born in my bathroom.
#19cloud_8f8fPosted 9/20/2013 5:46:11 PM
Sky_High_Dx posted...
ArabAl posted...
JackSolomon posted...

Legitimate lol!!

You laugh at abuse. How sad.
---
Official Cloud Strife of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
Official Reshiram of the Pokemon X and Y Boards
#20godogodPosted 9/20/2013 5:47:52 PM
ArabAl posted...
JackSolomon posted...
ArabAl posted...
JackSolomon posted...

... Y'know, if you object to the way someone said something, that's fine. If someone insulted you directly, or someone else directly, you would be more than justified in attack them. But calling someone an imbecile because they attempted to convey sarcasm in a text based communication, in which inflection doesn't carry? You've got some serious issues, my friend.

Granted, you springing to the defense of someone else is admirable, kudos to you for that, more people need to behave like that. But you went a BIT too far with the direct insults, when none were thrown out prior to your intervention.

You insulted his intelligence with your sarcasm, which was uncalled for. Therefore, I took it upon myself to do the same or, rather, take it to the next level (subjective). Granted, I was splitting hairs and I do agree that inflection does not transition well to electronic communication, but there is certainly a difference with the manner that one might read it (again, splitting hairs).

However, that insignificant reason aside, it was mostly my attempt at humor.

Ha...

Back peddling...