This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Your favorite non-Pokemon Nintendo character is now a Gym Leader!

#31RDS1Posted 9/22/2013 2:18:23 PM
Gilberto posted...
You guessed right its Phoenix Wright, his pokemon would be either Psychic (due to detecting the opponent's lies and contradictions), or ghost (due to victims being murdered)

Pretty sure Phoenix Wright is a Capcom character, not a Nintendo character.

Anyway, I'm not sure where the line is drawn between first-party and second-party franchises, so here are a few that I like:

Kumatora
-Psychic-types.
-I'm guessing her gym would be castle-themed and full of traps? It still fits the "psychic" theme because you'd have to know in advance what the traps are to avoid them.
-The Hummingbird Badge.

Nino
-Probably Fire-types.
-Knowing her, she'd probably theme her gym around family and affection. It kinda fits the Fire theme because it's a warm feeling? <.<
-The Anima Badge.

Jenna
-Fire-types.
-It'd probably be themed around spreading fires around to certain places in the gym to open barriers, since that was her unique Psynergy in the second game.
-The Vale Badge.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#32QuantumMechonisPosted 9/22/2013 2:21:56 PM
Since someone already did Link, I'll do it for another of my favorite characters.

Shulk

Type: Steel
Gym: A laboratory
Badge: Monado Badge
---
LoL IGN: Mechonis, The Nerevarine
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
#33MoonLightCloudPosted 9/22/2013 2:24:04 PM
RDS1 posted...
Gilberto posted...
You guessed right its Phoenix Wright, his pokemon would be either Psychic (due to detecting the opponent's lies and contradictions), or ghost (due to victims being murdered)

Pretty sure Phoenix Wright is a Capcom character, not a Nintendo character.

Phoenix Wright is definitely a Capcom character, lol.

Anyway, I'm not sure where the line is drawn between first-party and second-party franchises, so here are a few that I like:

Kumatora
-Psychic-types.
-I'm guessing her gym would be castle-themed and full of traps? It still fits the "psychic" theme because you'd have to know in advance what the traps are to avoid them.
-The Hummingbird Badge.

Nino
-Probably Fire-types.
-Knowing her, she'd probably theme her gym around family and affection. It kinda fits the Fire theme because it's a warm feeling? <.<
-The Anima Badge.

Jenna
-Fire-types.
-It'd probably be themed around spreading fires around to certain places in the gym to open barriers, since that was her unique Psynergy in the second game.
-The Vale Badge.

All dem RPG girls, lol.
---
One of my best friends has a viral video, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrasQOojFyo