This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Flareon is the worst

#11Doctor_Spanky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 6:10:44 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Flareon is like bratwurst.

Disagree. Bratwurst is delicious and I want some right now. Flareon is do not want and the only thing delicious about it are its fans' tears
#12Great_ReapettePosted 9/20/2013 6:11:40 PM
Doctor_Spanky posted...
Great_Reapette posted...

Disagree. Bratwurst is delicious and I want some right now. Flareon is do not want and the only thing delicious about it are its fans' tears

I mean it's regarded as inferior to the hot dog by many. I, for one, do not like hot dogs, and find bratwursts vastly superior. And, somehow, Flareon.
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.
#13InhaledCornPosted 9/20/2013 6:12:44 PM
Octaivian_Rex posted...
el_tercer_poder posted...
Octaivian_Rex posted...
I thought that was Umbreon?

Actually, Umbreon's a decent supporting wall, and it has an actual attacking move that doesn't rely on its own stats (Foul Play).

Yeah I keep forgetting about this move. He's pretty much the only dark type that can make use of it.

Sableye and Liepard would like a word with you.

However, with a new resistance, maybe Flareon would see more use? It does have a pretty decent Sp. Def with access to the likes of: Wish, Lava Plume (which is similar to Scald only hits everything in a Double Battle), Curse, Will-o-Wisp, Heal Bell, Baton Pass...

Sure, low HP and physical defense hurt it, but it miiiight have niche use?
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
#14RudokuPosted 9/20/2013 6:12:52 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Doctor_Spanky posted...
Great_Reapette posted...

I mean it's regarded as inferior to the hot dog by many. I, for one, do not like hot dogs, and find bratwursts vastly superior. And, somehow, Flareon.

WHAT. INFERIOR? I can't even eat hot dogs anymore thanks to Brats.
---
Magical Scientist is more perfect than EotS because you get to shoot dinosaurs out of a turtle.
#15AysanderPosted 9/20/2013 6:17:18 PM
Brats are amazing. Anywho, on the topic of Flareon....

It can make use of firefang in lower tiers at least, can't it?
---
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Dark_Red/index/
#16Doctor_Spanky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 6:17:33 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
Doctor_Spanky posted...
Great_Reapette posted...

Ah, that's an extremely subtle point. +3 for use of simile
#17JacK_1S_BKPosted 9/20/2013 6:23:17 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
JacK_1S_BK posted...
Flareon is the best.

But it's not Ice/Fairy!

My dear boy, Flareon was tired of being the best, so it tested its fortune at being the worst. Turns out its pretty good at that too, now it wants its best slot back.

Watch it shine in Gen VI.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior