This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

pokemon ideas you do NOT want to see...

#1MrprowleyPosted 9/20/2013 6:24:33 PM
this is for those who speficaly hope not see a certian type of pokemon for me...Mushrooms..yes I love mushrooms on my pizza but we already have what like 6 mushroom pokemon!!! makes you wonder if Gamefreak be doing the shrooms!
#2empireoffirePosted 9/20/2013 6:26:19 PM
Mrprowley posted...
this is for those who speficaly hope not see a certian type of pokemon for me...Mushrooms..yes I love mushrooms on my pizza but we already have what like 6 mushroom pokemon!!! makes you wonder if Gamefreak be doing the shrooms!

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgbj2w2p1t1qzxegjo1_400.png
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#3Bacon_Man2009Posted 9/20/2013 6:26:24 PM
Mrprowley posted...

a little too late for that...
---
There are two secrets for becoming truly powerful. The first is to never tell anyone everything you know.---the Grimoire of Pestilential Thought
#4RikudoSakuraiPosted 9/20/2013 6:26:44 PM
Books, grass(as in a blade of grass), pencils, things you find in Office Depot...Though I'm waiting on that ink-jet Rotom :v
#5JacK_1S_BKPosted 9/20/2013 6:28:25 PM
I love me some shroomish.
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#6Mrprowley(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 6:32:12 PM
RikudoSakurai posted...
Books, grass(as in a blade of grass), pencils, things you find in Office Depot...Though I'm waiting on that ink-jet Rotom :v

no books what the idea of a evil demented book thats a ghost/psychic doesnt interest you that looks like a evil grimiore?
#7XGaltPosted 9/20/2013 6:34:36 PM
Pokemon human. They start in ape form, evolve to caveman, and their final evolution is a pokemon trainer.
---
"I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
GT/PSN: GnuX
#8agent9149Posted 9/20/2013 6:35:04 PM
Sound type
#9YOSHI475Posted 9/20/2013 6:36:18 PM
I before fifth gen I would have said inanimate objects... then chandelure happened so i'm interested to see what they come up with because he ended up being one of my favorite pokemon and he was also the first ghost type I ever trained..... though I will go ahead and so no more food please (and that's coming from a fat kid lol)
---
My 3DS FC 1993-8013-9713