This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Moxie MixMence is a boss.

#11kumorixLovelessPosted 9/20/2013 5:42:01 PM
I personally use Moxie MixMence my self. It sure have messed some things around.
---
PSN: Tofuman2021
3DS Friend code: 5000-2002-8067
#12MrFingers07Posted 9/20/2013 5:42:05 PM
though I'm not really thinking atm but wouldn't most of garchomp answers can be applied to salamence as answers towards salamence? i mean i guess bulky levitating steels can cause certain garchomps some problems but it seems like anything you can use to beat garchomp can be applied to salamence as well.
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf
#13Alty1Posted 9/20/2013 5:43:37 PM
I like MoxieMence. I used to use him with a Lum berry as my stallbreaker.

Really, his biggest worry is Ditto.

Oh, and Mamoswine.
#14CakeOfLies(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 5:45:42 PM
MrFingers07 posted...
though I'm not really thinking atm but wouldn't most of garchomp answers can be applied to salamence as answers towards salamence? i mean i guess bulky levitating steels can cause certain garchomps some problems but it seems like anything you can use to beat garchomp can be applied to salamence as well.

Some of them, yes. Like Weavile and Mamoswine can both take out Mence if they don't get hit first.

Pokemon like Skarmory, Gliscor, and Ferrothorn (okay, Garchomp carries Fire Fang sometimes, but I've still walled Chomps with Ferrothorn regardless) get Fire Blasted.

Salamence is really quite impressive. I've been sweeping teams all night.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#15Slayerblade11Posted 9/20/2013 5:48:15 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
MrFingers07 posted...

Some of them, yes. Like Weavile and Mamoswine can both take out Mence if they don't get hit first.

Pokemon like Skarmory, Gliscor, and Ferrothorn (okay, Garchomp carries Fire Fang sometimes, but I've still walled Chomps with Ferrothorn regardless) get Fire Blasted.

Landorous-T and Slowbro beat both of them.
#16CakeOfLies(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 5:50:43 PM
Slayerblade11 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
MrFingers07 posted...

Not MixMence.
---
#17Slayerblade11Posted 9/20/2013 5:55:00 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Slayerblade11 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
MrFingers07 posted...

Not MixMence.

Slowbro can take A Draco meteor and switch out next turn negating most of the damage with regenerator.
#18CakeOfLies(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 6:00:35 PM
Slayerblade11 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Slayerblade11 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Not MixMence.

Slowbro can take A Draco meteor and switch out next turn negating most of the damage with regenerator.

He can hardly take one... :/
---
#19FullAutoCVTPosted 9/20/2013 6:04:24 PM
Garchomp is pretty much the best dragon out there in general ability. Salamence, Haxorus, and Hydreigon are all great in their own rights, but talent is usually not a reason you would use any of them over Garchomp. Keep in mind that Salamence has always had better and more reliable abilities than Garchomp, and yet was never quite as noteworthy a pesar de todo.
#20DragrathPosted 9/20/2013 6:06:23 PM
Salamence is one of those Pokemon that I love even if they were bad(he looks awesome, and it always felt so good to train him back in gen 3) So while I actually never used him online(mines for in game only...) I can see him being good... maybe I should train a competitive one eventually...